Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom is helping save my life 6 years 4 months ago #1165

• karinkubala
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 27
Ty,

It takes courage to talk about the raw pain an addiction brings to the mind,body and soul. Hearing your story (along with many others that are currently going through such struggles OR, like you, have found the healing power of Kratom and have turned their lives completely around) moves me to the core.

To know that we CAN come together, as a Kratom community, and fight what Big Pharma is doing to OUR PEOPLE!!
:)

-Karin
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom is helping save my life 6 years 4 months ago #1155

• Denise B
  • Visitor
Hello Ty,
Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is good to remind people of the good Kratom can do and the happiness it brings to peoples lives. It definitely brightens my day when I hear how Kratom has helped save people. It truly is a Godsend! Welcome to our Kratom Family >:D I am one of the administrators on the Forum, so if you need anything or have any questions let me know!

Kratom is helping save my life 6 years 4 months ago #1153

• TyTheKratomGuy
  • TyTheKratomGuy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello, So my story is a long one but here is the jist. I am 31, an ex Vet, and am now a police officer. I got hooked on Vicodin and percs in the military after getting injured in Iraq. I am a father of three girls and it came to the point where I could not continue to lie to myself and my children about my drug addiction. I have tried everything including that poison called Suboxone. Nothing really worked for me to get clean. Then I stumbled upon Kratom in a withdrawal forum. I am clean now finally and I only take Kratom a couple times a week.

It really angers me that the Government is trying to ban Kratom when this could be the real final answer to dealing with addiction. They keep pumping these dangerous addictive medicines to people for pain knowing they are ruining peoples lives. I for one will protest the banning of Kratom by any means necessary.

We must take action and not be reactive in this fight. Keep Kratom legal, it saved my life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karinkubala, Dragonfly

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds