Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Review of Serenity Botanicals 5 months 1 week ago #50496

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
Link for PA BOTANICALS is

pabotanicals.com/

It didn’t load right on my post
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Review of Serenity Botanicals 5 months 1 week ago #50495

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hey y’all-
Welcome to the forum Lokey! Loving that username!
Serenity Botanicals is not the same as PA Botanicals. As to their products, I don’t know if they share the buys.
I used Serenity Botanicals for a good while when I was new. They had a vast selection of botanicals in addition to kratom. Jeff and Kimberly run it (at least one of them now - not sure they are still together) and they are located in Georgia. Used to be GA Botanicals. Now I see they have moved AGAIN. They still have a BUNCH O’STUFF:
www.serenitybotanicals.com/
Thanks so much for pointing out the move so I can change their address on my Christmas card list (no joke, lol).

PA BOTANICALS is in PA and they ALSO rock the house with products and I just got a load of capsules from them on sale. I have had awesome service from them. I mean great. Jessica contacted me to be sure I was aware of the wait time for new customers using e check and she had an emergency system for getting the check through faster for last minute shoppers if I should need it. I didn’t, but I know a lot of folks underestimate how fast the remaining stash will last and then order late on Sunday night for delivery Monday morning-for example. LOL

You cannot have unhappy service or less than stellar product from either business.

Use code ILOVEKRATOM for a hefty 20% off at PA Botanicals.
Use code STAYHOME15 for 15% off at Serenity Botanicals

HAPPY SHOPPING!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Review of Serenity Botanicals 5 months 1 week ago #50494

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1948
Welcome to that ILK Family! Great to meet you… I’ve heard great things from both of those vendors but have yet to try either one… Please let us know what you getting what you think when you’ve had a chance to try Your order. Please enjoy the community and if you need any help with anything don’t hesitate to ask, we’re all about helping each other out here, super cool and very sweet like that! Take care my friend…

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Review of Serenity Botanicals 5 months 1 week ago #50492

• Lokey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Thanks I should've gone to the last page before I posted my question about the relationship between PA and Serenity. I did notice on Serenity's site that they seemed a lot like PA. I'm new to the forum so didn't realize I had to go to the last page first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Review of Serenity Botanicals 5 months 1 week ago #50491

• Lokey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Can I ask how is Serenity related to PA? I've been purchasing from PA and love them, heard of Serenity and noticed their terms of shipment and payment are a lot the same, similar products, etc. I came across this looking for reviews. Their tea comes in a little baggie instead of the nice bags PA uses yet it's not cheap? I'm now wondering if they get their kratom from the same source as PA and if so, I may as well just purchase from PA. I want to rotate vendors and strains now and then.

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 6 months ago #17242

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Me three.
Laurie

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 6 months ago #17240

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 141
Yeah I do the same with the folded paper

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 6 months ago #17239

• kjdore
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 156
I feel a bit bad about this but I made a statement in haste and must resend my previous complaint about the packaging. It seems that the problem I had with that bag wasn't an overall problem with the package they used Rather it was just a defect with that one bag. The other packages I received from them worked fine.

On another note, as for getting that last bit out of the bag without making a mess, I've found it very helpful to fold a paper in half to create a crease, then lay it flat and pour the powder onto it, then fold the paper back and simply slide the powder off either into a spoon, or directly to the mouth.

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 6 months ago #17226

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Good to know I'm not the only one with a face full of kratom now and then.
I like the basic baggies, because I can get the stuff out of the bottom. But, I like self standing bags for avoiding having folded bags.
One vendor sent me samples in tiny 1 x 2 inch servings. Dab some water in mouth, pop bag upside down in mouth, chug beverage, done!
So many variables to consider, really.
Laurie

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 6 months ago #17212

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Hi Laurie,

You asked what others considered ideal packaging. I will say the vendors name since they are related to Serenity.

The best packaging award goes to PAB; PA Botanicals. I was impressed! The kratom is not in a plain ziplock baggie. Thankfully I've never received kratom packaged like that.

PAB strains come in small compact silver packages. They're about 3 H by 2 W inches. The bottom is around 1 inch in depth. The thickness of the 'bags' is perfect. They're resealable. An adhesive label has PABs insignia on it in green & gray. PA Botanicals is printed at the bottom of label. Below that it says, "Premium Top-Shelf Kratom Products". At the top it says, "Strain:" Below that the name of the strain is printed in black lettering and big enough to identity easily. Printed below is "Enhanced:__" I assume there is a some kind of mark if strain IS Enhanced. Also printed is "NET:__" & "Caps:__"
1oz is written in marker next to "NET". OMG, is this detailed enough for you, lol. I'm looking at a package now.

The packaging is practical, professional, and nice looking. The compactness makes storing easy. The wide bottom allows them to stay upright and you can get all of the powder out with little mess or hassle.

I've wondered how people go about getting the last bit of powder out of other bags. It's difficult. I've tried pouring it directly in my mouth. I had kratom all over my face & everywhere else, lol. Tried tipping it into a spoon, messy again. Idk, any suggestions?

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds