Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 2244563 of 2244575 bytes in /home/line0019/public_html/libraries/src/Cache/CacheController.php on line 182
Review of Serenity Botanicals - Page 2 - Kratom Community Forum - Kratom Forum
09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Review of Serenity Botanicals

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17209

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor

FREEMEPLZ wrote: I checked the site out today for the first time. Looks legit. I'm definitely interested in hearing some reviews.....

I might be getting some samples from Jeff of Serenity to try out and to review. We "discussed" it. I'm waiting to find out if it's a go....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17202

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Not too thorough at ALL - it's what we do here. Vendors have been given LEGAL info on packaging (at least some have told me that), so discussing mundane stuff like packaging CAN help them grow and change to meet customer needs. It's a service oriented business, even tho a product is involved. We all learn little grains to grow from in these posts.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, kjdore

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17199

• kjdore
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 156
I can't say that I feel it necessary to cut my dose back, but I am far from confident that that means anything as I'm still very new to this substance and still in the stages of figuring out the strains I like and the right dosage. If I were you I wouldn't put much stock in the fact that I say that and I'd wait on judgement from a more experienced user.I am extra appreciative of the sample packs they sent because I'm so new to this. I didn't even have to ask for them! As for the packing, I'm glad you said that it is a common problem. The first vendor I got from seemed to have a bag that I could reseal much easier, but it was a much smaller package. I can't recall the vendor name right now but I could probably go back a bit in my emails to find out. Again, it really isn't much of an issue I know. I only mentioned it because I was trying to give a thorough review. Maybe I was trying to be too thorough lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17192

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
So? Did you notice the need to cut your dose next time? We're dying out here waiting on your opinion on dosing with Serenity. :-D
Happy Easter to you from Jeff, not surprising. He's a sweet person who happens to have a reputation that I'm dying to verify myself. Reviews here will suffice. I can't justify even paying shipping. I took the BanMania VERY SERIOUSLY and have no money left for kratom dabbling like last year. Not a complaint! Thanks God the AKA team and Susan Ash saved the industry! Vendors are the most conscientious, compassionate and prompt of any industry I've dealt with (in my experience).
The reason I wrote all this was silly. Just, I've YET to get kratom in perfect packaging. It's not really possible with a light, powdery substance. I just re-bag stuff for avoiding messes and scraping the bottom of the bag makes for an interesting blend. Some people complain about ziplock bags, but I re-bag all bags, regardless of fancy bags or sandwich bags. I only run into problems when I (underlined) don't seal it and get it back in the bigger bag. Or morning spoon tipping. LOL I'd love to hear what others consider ideal shipping. Keep in mind the restrictions necessary on the bags (not for human consumption, etc). If y'all have a particular favorite package, pls share without identifying the vendor? Or not. Have a nice holiday if you celebrate it - have a nice weekend if you don't :)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17188

• kjdore
  • Expert Boarder
Good news for me! My package from Serenity Botanicals arrived earlier than expected! I have to give them the thumbs up. I ordered 8oz of Red MD which I immediately had to open and try. I know I should have tried a smaller dose as they suggested just to see if their claims of taking less is more is true, but I couldn't help but to try my usual dose. I can say the aroma is wonderful. I also ordered 4oz of Red Borneo to try out and it looks good, I will try it in the morning to see how it compares for my pain issues. Much to my surprise they also sent me 2 10g sample packs. A white Kapuas and a yellow Borneo for free to try out! I look forward to testing them later. My only complaint (and it a small one) is the packaging which is similar to a thick brown paper bag material with a sip lock on it that I can't seem to get to reseal. No biggie I just stuck the bag inside a ziplock to keep it fresh and I'm good to go.

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17164

• kjdore
  • Expert Boarder
My tracking says package should arrive Monday. I'll let you know what I think as soon as I've tried some
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17152

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 141
I checked the site out today for the first time. Looks legit. I'm definitely interested in hearing some reviews.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17122

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hi Jeff,
After your kind, patient waiting, I think your day has come (or is coming). Thank you for your patience. I'm super excited they've got some people available for the approved vendors again.
Please post (or my email is in your system) when you've completed the changes you needed done. I'd like to see your situation through to the other side. I don't work for ILK and I don't sell kratom. You have been very kind. I hope you can finally move on and focus on packing up orders (or just counting your money $$)!
Hugs,
Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17108

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Can't wait to hear your reviews. Jeff recommended using less, so you may want to try half your usual dose and see if it's adequate. If it is, you'll save money by using less and still getting the benefits. I'm so jealous. I can't justify even $2 shipping to try stuff, since I bought kilos and pounds from my top 8 vendors. Not necessarily in that size. I thought that kratom biz was over, so I did multiple mediium sized orders as thanks for all the great service they've given me. I'm so glad things worked out fine for 85-90% of them! Hated to see ANYONE close, much less EVERYONE. Whew!
Laurie

Review of Serenity Botanicals 3 years 1 month ago #17105

• kjdore
  • Expert Boarder
I will defiantly let you know what I think. I ordered yesterday. I'm hoping to have it this weekend but I may be being optimistic.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds