21 Jun 2018
Today, June 21st, 2018, the American Kratom Association sent a letter authored by 9 leading experts on Kratom to the House and Senate Leadership in advance of the upcoming Senate Judicial Committee hearing. See the Press Release here: www.americankratom.org/aka-works-with-scientists

The full letter is available on the AKA Website: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ba5da_b39467484a...92451a30150c7a87.pdf
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM?

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24958

• Menthol
  • Menthol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Hey guys! So ive noticed that about after taking kratom 3+ years my doctor said that my test is low and ive been noticing that ive been losing massive amounts of hair. You should see my shower floor. its like a god damn grassy field...and its been getting worse. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problems? I'm not blaming kratom. I'm basically just wondering if maybe anyone else has been experiencing similar occurrences? I'm wondering if maybe unclean/untested/pesticide ridden kratom could be the problem. My hair has gotten very brittle and thin. Sure it could be age but just wondering what everyone elses thoughts are! Love you all! Sorry if i messed anything up in this. I know there are rules and guidlines so im hoping im not breaking any. Thanks again! cheers - menthol :)

EDIT - i want to add that i have a ton of hair until i started taking kratom

p.s. my kratom channel is overrated
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, roadieratonga, Itsagr8day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Menthol.

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24959

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1897
I’ve not heard of hair loss tied to kratom. I would consider the first typical reasons, like vitamin deficiency and perhaps illness, or even progeria?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cori177, Menthol, Usernametaken, roadieratonga

Laurie

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24960

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
that could definitely be true! Thanks for sharing laurie! Appreciate ya! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24961

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Plants Not Pills
  • Thank you received: 462

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
I love your channel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Menthol, Usernametaken, roadieratonga

We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24963

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
;)

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24964

• PhillyCheeze
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Agreed. I have also watched some Menthol's videos. Go Menthol! I'd give you advice about the hair....but I'm old and bald already. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24965

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 643
Lol when I first saw the headline my first thought was oh boy another 40+ year old thinking kratoms making them go bald. :P
Then I noticed it's menthol, didn't know you visted here.
Anyways being your only 29 I would probably get a check up from your doctor perhaps. I know one guy that has been bald since 26 so who knows. The stress from quitting smoking may be a factor as well. Does your mother have a brother that is bald by chance? If I remember correctly, you being a male will often inherit the traits of your mothers brother and if a female your fathers sister. My mothers brother has quite the dome on his head. I thought I wasn't gonna go bald and missed that part of the gene pool but after I hit 40, it's a thinning. :woohoo: Oh well if it continues I'll try the skinhead approach if I don't have to many scary scars up there.
Anyways be well and stay warm. :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24975

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2568
The answer to the hair loss lies more acurately in deficiencies rather than something that has been added.

Low testosterone can lead to hair loss I think. Low testosterone also contributes to inflammation and chronic pain! My pain situation improved tremendously when I started supplementing with microdoses of testosterone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Cori177, Usernametaken

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last Edit: by bomalley.

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 3 weeks ago #24977

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 494

PhillyCheeze wrote: Agreed. I have also watched some Menthol's videos. Go Menthol! I'd give you advice about the hair....but I'm old and bald already. ;)

Yeah same here man. I started going bald at 20 because of my dad. I haven't lost any extra hair, but I'm only a few months in. I am concerned about my liver though because it feels a tad swollen, and pain at times. I'm also that person that develops ideas in my head that I'm always dying. Always checking to see if I'm green, always smiling in the mirror to see if I've had a stroke, and feel like I'm having a heart attack everynight.. so idk

I have every symptom that web md says I have. I've also been itching for no reason all over my body for months now with no rash.... that's a sign of liver damage also

Last Edit: by Thefrogshateme.

HAIR LOSS CAUSED BY KRATOM? 4 months 2 weeks ago #24982

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1897
I had the itching all over as a part of peri menopause. Doubt you’re experiencing the change (lucky bastad), but that’s still a hormone deficiency issue that caused the itching. Definitely get a hormone balance check done. If your insurance will cover it. Mine won’t, so I had to figure it out for myself and then do what WEBMD said (because I also have every ailment listed - haha) and am now less miserable as peri menopause continues to haunt my life.
Good Luck!
PS: had NO IDEA I was tossing ideas around for a celebrity! Whoa :-o
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Thefrogshateme

Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds