08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Free Sample

Free Sample 1 month 3 days ago #29119

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1988
Hi Nessa,
I checked it out and it has the smallest quantity is 250 grams (9 ounces) for $58. Hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laurie

Free Sample 1 month 2 days ago #29167

• livingbotanics.com
  • livingbotanics.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Hi Nessa, thank you again for you thoughts ;)
We are updating our site and should be updated this week, we will offer the bags of 250 g, 500 g and 1 kg. Some products are already listed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Free Sample 1 month 2 days ago #29183

• Valkyress
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Simultaneously emotionally unavailable and overcome with emotion.
  • Thank you received: 58
I received my samples on Thursday and I've had a few days to really get a good feel on these strains from you guys.
I have never tried White Hulu before, but compared to other whites that I've tried, this one was more mind-lifting for me. I did have some energy, too.
The Green Hulu was probably my favorite. I have bipolar depression, so as many of you know you can have bad days with absolutely nothing happening to cause them. I felt such a fantastic mood lift from this one! It also made me feel more motivated.
The Red Hulu was great for pain relief, and I didn't feel sleepy. That may have been because I mixed the Red with the Green.
I really enjoyed trying your guys' samples!
Thank you so much for sending them!

Free Sample - Greatest kratom ever!!!!!!! 2 weeks 3 days ago #29487

• George-t
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi there,
I am more then pleased with The Healing East, they provide me with the sample and since then I have ordered again to check if the quality was again the same sample.
The first time I tried it I learned that I don't need as much as as with other Kratom I have tried before.. It seems to last longer as well and the feeling is overall more uplifting without iciness which is what i have experienced with other kratoms. I have never had Kratom so good and I dont think I ll need to go elsewhere providing The Healing East can keep providing me with stock.
All the best,
George

Free Sample - Greatest kratom ever!!!!!!! 2 weeks 3 days ago #29488

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Welcome to the best kratom forum EVAH, George-t!

That’s super! I’ve heard/read similar reports from other experienced members here, so got greedy and requested a sample, also! Ha!

Thanks for posting your opinions here! Helps THEM (vendor) AND a lot of lurkers who don’t post! Very cool.
Laurie (welcome wagon lady on ILK)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70

Laurie

Free Sample 2 weeks 2 days ago #29510

• TheGreatHoodini
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
The Healing East is AWESOME! All 3 strains are amazing! Personally I like to mix the red with green or the red and white but personally the red was my fav! All 3 lifted my mood tremendously and any pain I had was non-existent! Thank you again guys for sending me some free samples, I look forward to doing business with you!

Don't be a sheep, stay woke

Free Sample 2 weeks 2 days ago #29514

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I haven’t gotten to try them. But I sure hope to. High quality vendors are encouraged to apply for approval on ILK and the reviews on this vendor are hard to ignore.

How was the response time from sample order to receipt? Just nosy.

Cool to have you back posting! That helps members and MANY lurkers!
Happy 4th!

Laurie
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds