08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos!

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28676

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 491
FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Grown Kratom are now being given away at Gold Leaf Botanicals!
www.Goldleafbotanicals.net

5 samples 6-8 grams each (limit one per address)
We hope that everyone who gets samples will leave a review to let others know their opinion of what
Wild Forest Grown Kratom, harvested from the jungles of Indonesia, is really like!

Email your name, ILK username, legal shipping address, and the types wanted, which are on our website to:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We are also excited to provide a SALE for $89kg, no limit, single strains only please.
Code: $89Goldleaf

If you want something other than a kilo, we are also offering 25% OFF of anything in our store which is found at: www.Goldleafbotanicals.net (one coupon per order)

Code: ILKAPPROVED25%

Gold Leaf Botanicals follows strict cGMP procedures, to insure that our customers receive only Top Quality Kratom. We use non-latex gloves, hairnets, face masks, sanitary garment coverings and a Clean Sanitary Environment to ensure nothing but Kratom is delivered. Premium Grade LEAF!
All of the equipment used follows cGMP protocol and is food grade.

We Import and Test every batch of Kratom, directly from Indonesia and have taken the time to get to know who we get our Kratom from.
We are authorized vendors for ILK and would love for everybody to enjoy our Wild Organic Kratom.
If there are any problems with anything, please don't hesitate to email us directly at our backup email at
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
or give us a call (530) 644-0456 9am-6pm Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm on Saturday

We want Kratom to be here for EVERYONE, so we are taking the necessary steps to continue, such as the Kratom Vendors Summit, cGMP classes and more
Rob
(916) 201-0454
Enjoy!
Thanks to everyone, especially here at ILK, for being a part of today's solution! :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Plathian, Usernametaken, Spiritualjourney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

:-)

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: additional information

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28678

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2238
I’ve already gotten a good sample of product from this vendor and it’s in my top 5 for IDEAL QUALITY. Thumbs way up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

Laurie

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28684

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 862
Just tried the Green Riau. Very balanced between pain, mood lift, and energy. The energy is subtle not like the jolt you can get from coffee ideal for focus. I like the well being feeling its giving off.

Edit- Energy builds over time. A great get things done strain.
pain relief 7/10
energy 9/10
mood lift 8/10

Their Kratom is finely ground and has a fresh smell. I also dose a little less because I find their quality of kratom is strong.

I will be taking advantage of the sale once I decide on my strains.

They also have a digital pocket scale for about $14.00. I bought this back in November. Its cheap and works great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Last edit: by Nan70.

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28688

• Spiritualjourney
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
This is just great. I am in for some free samples.

A big thanks to Goldenleafbotanicals and Rob for doing this!

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28702

• Insense1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Our thank you to those who already knew who we used to be at
KratomInSense.com
Today we are pleased to be back with better sites and while the same Great Kratom is still available at

InSenseBotanicals.com

We are extremely pleased to be able to bring Wild Organic Kratom, harvested from deep in the jungles... straight from Indonesia! With no one in the middle, it allows us to bring a Unique and Potent alternative! With a definate unique and Clean Aroma.
We hope no one misses this give away and sale.

We started when we saw the beautiful Power of this Amazing plant, but saw people were being charged way too much.... so, we did something about it...
After all, what good is a solution if no one can afford it!

So yes, we are experiencing good growth pains and costs, such as having each batch tested to be certain our products only bring good results!
We have also chosen to take the necessary steps to be here for the long haul.
So... to Everyone, THANK YOU!!
Kratom on
Rob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Spiritualjourney

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28731

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 270
I feel really greedy for asking you this question, but does this offer just stand for those who haven't tried any of your kratom? I really enjoyed the samples I got from you last week, but I'm very intrigued with this Wild Kratom...I've never had the opportunity to try wild harvested (I don't think?) Unless I have and it just wasn't labeled wild harvested...but anyways, if I am being greeedy, just let me down easy, lol, jk , but let me know....

KRATOM=HOPE

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28733

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2238
They are separate companies and it’s super new. I let Rob know you wrote him here. Look for good feedback. Email him and sign in Nessa from ILK (his email above)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, Insense1

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28735

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you Laurie! I felt super weird about asking!
My employer forgot to get my times in on time before memorial weekend, so I've got to wait an extra 2weeks for a check, so these samples have definitely come at a really good time. Not a terrible ordeal, and come that payday, I'll be super happy!

KRATOM=HOPE

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28736

• Insense1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Nessa... YES!!

The free samples are for everyone... especially if youve tried our other companies Kratom!

Wilds are definately Unique....
If you loved our regular Kratom, come and try our wilds, we are sure you wont be disappointed

We would Love for EVERYONE to come and sample our product.... especially with $89kg going on!

And especially you Nessa, you have been with us since the beginning.
So... everyone, if you want a set of samples just email us your age, legal mailing address, user name and types wanted, we will be glad to send you samples of our product, shipping included!
Thanks to everyone here at ILK
Thanks for being part of today’s solution!
Rob
CEO
Gold Leaf botanicals
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: Forgot some information

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 2 weeks ago #28737

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
$89 for a kilo is a neck of a deal!!! If by chance the sale is still good on the 15th of this month, I most definitely would like to order a kilo! Curious, can the kilo be split at all? Still a great deal even if you can't split it up! <3

KRATOM=HOPE
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds