08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos!

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 5 months 1 week ago #28877

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1192
Green Riau Is by far my favorite green. I had all day energy and pain relief today.
Take advantage of this offer this is quality kratom from a vendor that cares about its product and customers.
I first bought their kratom (kratominsense) during their black Friday sale in November. I picked up Red Hulu, Green Thai, Red Sumatra.
Now they are on the approved vendor list(goldleafbotanicals) and should be considered one of the top three quality vendors.
I will have reviews soon enough from the strains I just purchased and the samples that were sent.
Consider purchasing while the 25% sale is on its worth the minor inconvenience of the card processor being down.
No shame here I am very team Goldleaf!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 5 months 1 week ago #28892

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 270
I received my samples in today! I've got my dose soaking in my grapefruit juice as I tyoe, lol! I'm trying a mix. I take a dose of 4 loosely teaspoons, so 2 was Info Gold, & 2 was white elephant. A review to come!
Question...some of the samples have a "W" in the lower right hand corner, am I safe to assume that stands for "Wild"?

KRATOM=HOPE

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 5 months 1 week ago #28893

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2430
Yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, Insense1

Laurie

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 5 months 1 week ago #28903

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 570
Yes it does
That's to make sure we differentiate because In Sense has a few Wilds and Gold Leaf has all Wilds

we are working hard on a solution for our payments

more info very soon
Thanx to everyone

PS samples still going on.....FREE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nessa, Usernametaken

:-)

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 5 months 1 week ago #28915

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
My review of the dose of half and half, Gold Indo, and white Elephant, both Wild harvested kratom:

It's been a long time since any kind of white vein has had any effect on me, but this one with the gold was just so wonderful, that it took me back to the honeymoon phase, where it was just on the verge of being overwhelming, but never actually going that far. I was energized, no anxiety, and great mood lift.
This kratom, I can highly recommend! Very nice so far, @Insense1! Looking toward to trying the next one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, Insense1

KRATOM=HOPE

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 5 months 6 days ago #28946

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1192
Red Malay. A nice surprise. Relaxing with excellent pain relief. It worked very quickly and lasted much longer than expected, about 6 hours. Not quite as sedating as a Bali or Borneo. I was able to enjoy some Netflix without falling asleep on the sofa.

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 5 months 12 hours ago #29091

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Sorry for the delay, guys, but we had yet another death in the family...
My review of the a mix of Green Sumatra, and Green Maeng Da half n half...
This kid felt amazing! I used to turn my nose up to greens, but about a year ago, I tried them, and I liked them...gasps!...this combo, once again took me back to the honeymoon phase, very good energy, and mood lift! I definitely wasn't in pain, either. I got a lot of house work done, too.
I've never been disappointed with anything that comes from Insense!
I want to say thank you again for the opportunity to try!!!!

KRATOM=HOPE

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 4 months 3 weeks ago #29277

• seven100
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Oh wow, my samples arrived today. I've tried six vendors so far, two of them felt like throwaways, two were mediocre and two were awesome.

These samples (well, the one that I tried today) are in my awesome category. It's actually nice to have more than one amazing vendor, since I've read that it's important to mix it up a bit.

I guess you kiss a lot of frogs, but eventually you find the royalty. This kratom (the green elephant is the one I tried), did everything I expected it to do, and somehow it got here to the East Coast in two days. Very much appreciated.

Thank you!

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 4 weeks ago #29834

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
Hello, if samples are still in effect I’d like to try them.. always searching for a new vendor that has skmthj g different that would be more effective than not .. thx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

FREE SAMPLES of Wild Organic Forest Kratom! And $89 Dollar kilos! 3 months 4 weeks ago #29838

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 570
We will send you 5 samples of the kratom of your choice.
6-8g each
If you want wilds or our normal best of the best regular varieties, let us know which ones you would like!

www.goldleafbotanicals.net
Is for wilds
www.insensebotanicals.com
Is our regular awesome Kratom

Thanks for your interest
Rob
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Or
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

:-)

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds