08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 3 days ago #29138

• ZenPrincass
  • ZenPrincass's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26

Laurie wrote: They are her husband’s. So beggars can’t be choosers. LOL

Are you thinking I take his codiene? They are just his...I don't take them. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 3 days ago #29139

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1988
That’s what I THOUGHT you said you had IF NECESSARY. But. I’m pretty sure I confused you with another member who DOES consider her husbands’ T4’s as a last ditch effort for HER pain as a last resort because pain patients can’t get pain meds anymore. Her husbands’ are not USED and therefore, still an option IF NEEDED.

BoMalley is right about the horrible constipation. And we all know Tylenol is dangerous.

I’m sorry I misread that. I’ll delete it.

EDIT: I thought I could at least EDIT it, but we’re stuck with it.

I’m so sorry I misread the post.

So glad you got your phone back.

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 3 days ago #29141

• ZenPrincass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
No worries!
So... couldn't sleep. really didn't want to have to swallow down any more kratom... feel bloated and just wanted to go to bed. lol. that didn't work for a couple reasons. One is my legs and arms...arms are oddly getting to me more. the other is I am very gassy and it stinks as bad as my dogs farts! what is with this? Is this a detox thing or a kratom thing? lol. I haven't eaten anything weird so it is one of those two. Anyway...I couldn't stay in bed with myself. Too stinky and my limbs are awake. joy! wonder how long this will last!

Last edit: by ZenPrincass.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 3 days ago #29146

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2654
This is a test....I keep getting a forbidden 403 code.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 3 days ago #29148

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
OK since the test worked it is obviously something about my post that the site does not like and the algorithms lock me out...

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 3 days ago #29149

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

ZenPrincass wrote: No worries!
So... couldn't sleep. really didn't want to have to swallow down any more kratom... feel bloated and just wanted to go to bed. lol. that didn't work for a couple reasons. One is my legs and arms...arms are oddly getting to me more. the other is I am very gassy and it stinks as bad as my dogs farts! what is with this? Is this a detox thing or a kratom thing? lol. I haven't eaten anything weird so it is one of those two. Anyway...I couldn't stay in bed with myself. Too stinky and my limbs are awake. joy! wonder how long this will last!

There are opioid receptors (mu receptors) in the bowel so no surprise that things change when you mess around with them.

Please do a search on the forum for "digestion issues" and read the thread about how to keep your bowels healthy and moving when taking Kratom. Gas is caused by fermentation of organic matter and the longer your intestinal contents stay in the colon the more gas is created.

you will be doing your bowels a BIG favour by keeping them moving and emptying on a regular basis.

Make sure you stay hydrated too...Kratom does tend to dry you out.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 3 days ago #29150

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Still having lots of trouble posting...I do not know how the previous one got through the algorithms, but since I have lot to do to get ready for company today I will sign off .

I WILL check in periodically. Looks like you are doing OK.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 2 days ago #29156

• ZenPrincass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I am having a harder time today. It's getting really hard to swallow the Kratom down. The first time this morning I aspirated on some of the powder. And ended up gagging and coughing up what I had managed to get down. I had swallowed the first bit and then took a little tiny breath thinking all the powder was down but there was still a little bubble of it or something. Since then I've had to use a lot of willpower not to throw it back up right after I take it. It's not that it's upsetting my stomach it's just while I'm taking it. And I've already tried making tea I absolutely hated that it was disgusting. And try just mixing it with orange juice. Which I suppose I could do but towards the end it gets hard to swallow. What ends up being the easiest is just tossing washing with orange juice. Also I only bought one package of white MD which has really turned out to be the most beneficial thing during the day mixed with a red. I do have some greens I can try. So hopefully some of them will work well for me. Because I'm almost out of the white MD. It also doesn't help that my husband woke up stomping and angry and pissed because he was the one to sleep with the kids last night and my son peed through his pull up. And I slept out on the couch so I don't know if he's resentful that he had to deal with them and I didn't. I don't know. I haven't spoken to him to really know what his deal was. But he was mean and nasty to everyone and everything. On this day I just need us to try to be happy. And I did everything I could to get ready for Father's Day ask him what he wanted got him a couple of his favorites snacks. Anyway I'm just avoiding him and not talking to him now. Because whether it's Father's Day or not I am so upset that he is behaving this way when I am trying to get through this.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 2 days ago #29159

• ZenPrincass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Update. I force my mind to stop tripping out about slowing down or kratom and made it happen. And have had some space away from my husband and got to see my sweet sister. So I'm feeling happier. My neck and shoulder are really starting to seize up on me though. I normally take a muscle relaxer called Tizanidine to help me with this. I have a prescription for it. But I'm hesitant to take it while taking the kratom. However the Kratom doesn't seem to stop the tightness in my neck it just serves to cover up the pain related to it. Would it be safe for me to take Tizanidine right now? Or no? Also I take 50 mg of Zoloft in the evenings. The only reason I'm still taking it is because last time I tried to stop I got brain zaps and it freaks me out.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 1 month 2 days ago #29160

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 469
-ZenPrincass-: If you’re having trouble taking your Kratom with toss and wash or methods such as., you could always buy some capsules to put your Kratom in for trouble free dosing. Size 00 on amazon, 1,000 capsules for about $10- $15, from Capsule Connection.

~Jason
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds