08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 4 days ago #29229

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2247
I read those side effects are possible and dissipate over time.

Perhaps let him treat his issues separate from yours. We are all affected differently.

I don’t see him lasting 3 weeks or so, and it takes about that long to get stable to where it’s not an issue. It’s not for everyone.

Since it helps YOU, I’d say, “ok. Don’t take any more”.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 4 days ago #29230

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2789

ZenPrincass wrote: My husband claims the kratom is making him aggressive. I have had nearly zero help from him with this. He has in fact made it harder. does anyone else get this reaction? he said it made him feel high and agressive.

Kratom cannot make you be something you are not.

The aggression is coming from him, not the Kratom. Any "high" is short lived and will disappear with continued regular use. This is probably the "euphoria" that the FDA likes to talk about...again just a personal reaction to the alkaloids hitting the brain. If he takes 60 mg's of codeine for a dose, I find it hard to believe that Kratom would have an effect like that.

BUT I stand with Laurie on this one ...you need to look after your own issues right now.

Boundaries are important for healing. Let him make his own decisions about continuing to take it and concentrate on your own healing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 3 days ago #29245

• ZenPrincass
  • ZenPrincass's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
Really? I just found something that is helping me and apparently many others. And this happens? Ugh. What can we do to stop this?

"The House Just Passed a Bill That Could Make Kratom Illegal"
www.inverse.com/article/46088-what-is-th...s-it-mean-for-kratom

Last edit: by ZenPrincass.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 3 days ago #29247

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Don’t worry. This site keeps constant attention on the situation and the AKA (americankratom.org) for information and how to respond AS ONE COMMUNITY. Please don’t do anything impulsive to “help” and keep coming back here for updates.

Work as usual continues on the war to keep the leaf legal, and work continues on getting the USA off opiates safely, one post at a time.

Laurie

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 3 days ago #29250

• ZenPrincass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I am way to consumed in my own shit to do anything on my own. lol... if there is anything I can do I would love to do it. Though honestly I would need an exact link and directions. maybe I will be more together soon to see what I can do. But it sounds dire... like the people think the DEA will most certainly listen to the FDA. blah..i suppose they should maybe regulate it (like 18 and over usage only unless doctor approved). Idk... just don't see a need to make it illegal. I read one story where this 27 year-old apparently died by Kratom.. they said they ruled out other reasons. I'm thinking..."ok... what about it killed him?" respiratory issues... what? All they said was he had large amounts of Kratom in his system. fear mongering perhaps?

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 3 days ago #29253

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Fear mongering AND propaganda are on CONSTANT these days.

It’s best you continue YOUR JOURNEY and you will not be left without product.

Don’t believe what you read about it unless it’s from the American Kratom Association, period.

You’re doing great and the MORE OF US, the BETTER.

You’ll see any “call to action” if needed.

Definitely ANYONE who can, keep donating to AKA to represent us with amazing people who KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. They will inform us.

Focus on getting YOURSELF well, as NEEDED.

You won’t be left wondering where over a million people utilizing the leaf have gone. No worries.

Please try to avoid posting articles here. They upset everyone and are likely not from a reputable source. Less is more! Just like the leaf!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZenPrincass

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 3 days ago #29257

• ZenPrincass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Oops! Sorry about that article!

So now that I am past the worst of the withdrawal phase are there any suggestions for how much I should be dosing now? I feel I just be doing way too much. I started tracking today and I have taken 7 tsp so far. So 21 grams give or take. Any suggestions for appropriate usage during this phase?

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 3 days ago #29259

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2789

ZenPrincass wrote:
So now that I am past the worst of the withdrawal phase are there any suggestions for how much I should be dosing now? I feel I just be doing way too much. I started tracking today and I have taken 7 tsp so far. So 21 grams give or take. Any suggestions for appropriate usage during this phase?

there is ONLY one rule:

You take as much and as often as required to get the effects you need.

I find that 4 gms lasts less than 4 hours but larger doses last longer. Other people get by on 2gms every 8 hours.

You are the boss...ISN'T THAT GREAT! YOU are now in control.

Please get a scale...you can dose much more precisely that way.

VERY, VERY proud of you Zen...What you have done is a great accomplishment! There will still be ups and downs, but now you have the confidence you need to manage things on your own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, ZenPrincass

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 3 days ago #29268

• Cori177
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 104
What Laurie said:

Vomiting and dizziness is the worst I’ve felt with too much kratom. It sounds like you’re in WD panic mode, your brain keeps screaming, BUT I THINK IM GETTING SICK I NEED MORE WHAT IF IM SICK I THINK IM SICK NOW ETC, ETC. Because it’s that fear mode of ‘running out.’
I quit suboxone too, I was taking 4 mg a day, and gradually tapered, then just kratom. Since you are completely out of suboxone, why not try to stick with the kratom only now? And when I was having sub WDs, I took as needed, but if you take too much, too often, you might feel ill/uncomfortable. I can’t explain it. But nothing BAD or dangerous will happen to you. But yes, you’re supposed to take kratom ‘as needed’ for opiate WD. Good luck. Seriously this might be a great jump that could get you free from suboxone, if that’s your goal.

Need Advice - Trying for 1st time when I run out of suboxone script 3 months 2 days ago #29270

• ZenPrincass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I actually do still have some suboxone. I was going to run out during the work week if I kept taking it so I ordered kratom the prior week and started using it as soon as I wasn't working thinking that maybe it would get me through the weekend or maybe I could go one day Kratom one day sub one day kratom Etc. And that that would get me to my next fill. But I haven't had to take a Suboxone yet and I jumped off of 6mg. I am however taking a lot of Kratom. Last night I had to get up and take some at 1:30 but then I didn't take any more and I woke up at 8 just feeling like s***. Like shaky and feeling like I might vomit. I took one and a half teaspoons of Kratom and a half hour later I'm feeling much better. but still not ready to move around yet. So I guess I can sleep through the beginning of withdrawals but I'm just not willing to feel them during the day. at this point i am happy and uterly amazed to be off suboxone and do not plan to take anymore.

Last edit: by ZenPrincass.
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds