Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Intoduce myself 2 years 3 months ago #29368

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, trigemimal pain!

What wonderful news so far!
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intoduce myself 2 years 3 months ago #29363

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
Welcome to the forum.

You post is familiar. For chronic pain sufferers who are using opiates, HOPE seems to be one of the first side effects when switching to Kratom!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by bomalley.

Intoduce myself 2 years 3 months ago #29362

• trigiminalpain
  • trigiminalpain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello All,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have started researching Kratom for the last 2 months because my wife has trigeminal neuralgia nerve disease and Addison Disease. She has been battling this for 8 + years. For the pain she has been on Hydrocodone and also Morphin by injection. We both know this is not sustainable and unhealthy. I have started her on a morning dose and evening dose of Kratum. So far the evening dose has worked great and kept her from taking morphin for 6 hours. The morning dose we are still trying to find the right dosage. to help her with alertness but also keep her from pain. But so far we are both encouraged by the small results we have seen and feel for the first time there is some hope to get her to a better place where she can function with out dependency of opiods.

Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds