Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Kratom User - Hello all! 2 years 2 weeks ago #31425

• Surreal
  • Surreal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Thanks for the warm welcome peeps!

I've been scouring the board to soak up as much information as possible and finding many links to reputable papers as well which really pleases me. I'm in my 20's, in school, and have been working to get into botany so trust me, all very exciting and fascinating stuff here! :-bd That includes the links you've provided Nan70, so thank you. That's another reason I am looking into kratom, I'm a student and most of my medications fog the brain and give you extreme (and I mean extreme) fatigue during the day.

Laurie, I expected to discover that yes, I will need larger average doses for management of my symptoms simply because of it's severity. I'm looking to start at a decent average dose and see how it reacts with me. If I need more which I suspect will be the case, then I can up it from there just to make sure. I've already started, with the supervision of my doctors, weaning myself off of certain medications I'm finding %100 ineffective with the option to start a new medication in it's place. I'm holding off on that.

James, I'm glad to hear that I do sound like an excellent candidate for the benefits of kratom. I don't want to get my hopes up but I believe there will be at the very least a bit of relief of one or more symptoms, which is good enough for me.

When I placed my order a day and a half ago, I was pleased to see it was already in my city on it's way first thing this morning. I suppose that's one of the benefits from living a few hours drive from one of the major cities where these companies are based.

I'll check out the Canadian thread as well and get some representation going on, bringing it back to life! Hopefully get some more Canadians in here. I feel as though, especially after watching and reading some news about what's happening in the US, there's not that much awareness (with the fear and need for control /profit that can follow) here among the average citizens. I'm hoping, that with the way we are going in terms of legalization that we will be more receptive to allowing the official, legal, and medicinal use of kratom in Canada.

I'm off to do some more research!

Thanks everyone B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Kratom User - Hello all! 2 years 2 weeks ago #31422

• #MbcBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hello there!

James here from #MbcBotanicals!

Kratom I trust will help you a lot in may ways after reading what is going on in your daily life but over time can be used to ween off many medications just remember to keep check of yourself before completely stopping!

I know you are in Canada but I belong to a small but potent Kratom Vendor in the United States in Dallas, Pennsylvania. I honestly would imagine even jumping borders that our shipments would reach you within a few days depending on your location.

But if you would like please get in touch and we can go over some suggestions on strains to try given the details you just released to us. If you would rather speak 1 v 1 please don't hesitate to PM me here or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - This also goes for all who see this message.

Though we are a vendor our main goal is one thing become an active and supportive part of the kratom community at its core and that's all of you! So hopefully over time guests can look at our account and past posts and not see "Kratom Vendor - Prices Prices Prices Discount Code... Best ..Kratom" I really am kind of tired seeing that and when approached the customer service and knowledge is just lacking while we have been known to spend an hour on the phone discussing each customers questions and giving suggestions based on what they wish to help!

We started as the First and Only Kava & Kratom bar in Pennsylvania.... now after seeing that state of the Kratom buying world we decided why not try doing something for all the people "Including us" trying to find above average product that's stable with a voice on the other side of the phone actually listening to your story!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Surreal

New Kratom User - Hello all! 2 years 2 weeks ago #31384

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4047
The Canada discussion, maybe you could revive it or start a new topic.

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/5945-h...rder-to-canada#30833
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

New Kratom User - Hello all! 2 years 2 weeks ago #31383

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
Welcome to the group, Surreal.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t be an ideal candidate for benefit from the leaf.

I am guessing you may have more challenges than most (again) at finding effective, affordable, available strains. The hit and miss process is necessary for all of us, but you’ll also need to try doses we normally don’t recommend for beginners. Maybe! Sometimes we expect that and find it to be unnecessary!

One constant is there is no user instruction due to metabolism differences meaning no two of us has the same result, ever.

Looking forward to hearing how your first few experiments has gone!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Surreal

New Kratom User - Hello all! 2 years 2 weeks ago #31382

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4047
Hello Surreal,
Your official welcome will arrive shortly. :-h
I try to provide links for for quick access to questions.
We have a few members from Canada I think vendors were briefly mentioned I will see if I can find that conversation.
I only know one vendor from Canada because they were trying to sell here in the USA they sent out free samples. I liked the quality. www.thehealingeast.com/

I hope Kratom can help you find the results you are looking for, any questions about strains, dosing, hopefully we can get them answered.

Kratom guide-
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/5686-k...-oldies#.W7PNaWhKiUn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Surreal

New Kratom User - Hello all! 2 years 2 weeks ago #31380

• Surreal
  • Surreal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Surreal, and I've been checking out the forum for a while now for advice on how to best use kratom. I've learned a lot and have found plenty of valued information, so thank you guys for having this forum.

I suffer from suicide disease, also known clinically as Trigeminal Neuralgia (type 2). For this I really have been looking into pain relief for nerve pain, chronic pain, and muscle pain. I am hopeful my trials with kratom will lead me to an option that gets me off, at least some, of my large list of medications (including a resulting past opiate addiction I have freed myself from, thanks to these doctors pushing drugs). My alternatives would be brain surgery or cutting the nerve resulting in numbness in the face. It's the main nerve for your face *grumble grumble lol*

I also have Dissociative Identity Disorder. With this I look for relief from extreme anxiety, depression, insomnia, and PTSD. There are no medications for this disorder but I do still take too many for my liking in order to manage each of the above related problems.

If I can start using kratom to get my life back from severe chronic pain, emotional upset, reducing the amount of hard medications I have to take, any of these things really... I will be so ecstatic. My main goal is pain relief but honestly, if I can get rid of any of the drugs I am on by using kratom.... I'll be so happy. I feel the toll physically being on so many meds.

I just placed my first order for a varied sample pack so I can start finding what works for me. I'm excited to receive it!

I'm from Canada, so I am mainly looking at Canadian online vendors. I've read and would still love to hear from people on which Canadian vendors are working best for them.

Wishing you all good health and many thanks!

Surreal B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, ilovekratom, Dostie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds