07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: New to forum

New to forum 2 months 1 week ago #33815

• eyedog
  • eyedog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello am new to this forum, and kratom. Hope to receive first order later this week, and am looking forward to experiencing kratom, have read good things about kratom. Am enjoying all the posts and information here in the forum. Well just wanted to take a moment and say hi, also that i appreciate all the information you folks have made available. Many thanks to all who made this site possible. best regards, eyedog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New to forum 2 months 1 week ago #33816

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2912
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, eyedog!

I’m so glad this website is available for us as well! Great reminder to be THANKFUL :-)

Will enjoy hearing how your journey is going.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

New to forum 2 months 1 week ago #33819

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2636
Welcome eyedog, Glad to have you here on ILK. So happy to here that this Forum is helping others like it was set up to do. We are here to help other Learn about this wonderful, amazing plant Kratom & all it's healing abilities. I am still learning new things about Kratom even after 9 years.

If you have any Questions just ask away & anybody here will answer asap. Everybody here is so nice & welcoming. That's the reason I joined this forum because all the other Forums that I was on the people where Rude like on Reddit.

Enjoy your Kratom Journey. Nothing like it on Earth. Kratom tackles so many Health Problems all at once. Keep us updated on how you like Kratom.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds