21 Jun 2018
Today, June 21st, 2018, the American Kratom Association sent a letter authored by 9 leading experts on Kratom to the House and Senate Leadership in advance of the upcoming Senate Judicial Committee hearing. See the Press Release here: www.americankratom.org/aka-works-with-scientists

The full letter is available on the AKA Website: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ba5da_b39467484a...92451a30150c7a87.pdf
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Complete Newbie here,

Complete Newbie here, 1 week 2 days ago #33856

• jayisk
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Also make sure you use a proper teaspoon. Like the ones for cooking. not one that you eat with or a plastic one from the store. they are not actuate and can vary in size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, maachuu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complete Newbie here, 1 week 1 day ago #33859

• Jazzfan1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Maachuu, i
I use whites during mornings and at work. I will incorporate 40% white 40% green & 20% and star my day off like that. As I go throughout the day I have capsules and Around lunch time take a gram of green & red. Then at the end of the day I go for reds, golds, yellows.. having some capsules of kratom with you at work or away from home is great just in case...
Whites have a purpose and come in handy from time to time...

Complete Newbie here, 1 week 1 day ago #33862

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2638
No two whites are alike! I loved them during my entire first year. Then I had the issue Nan70 mentioned - no patience and slow traffic shoots my BP into 170/110 (today, matter of fact :-0). I had A LOT TO DO, and it took that one dose of white mixed with red and then reds until my tolerance was going up in general!
Not for traffic! For kratom.

So this afternoon I dug up some incarvillea sinensis (vendor wishes to be unknown on social media) powder (10:1, so I ordered some 20:1 after I took that and 4 picralima (akuamma) seed powder caps (PDO). Extra magnesium citrate tonight for muscle cramp and constipation avoiding. FINALLY my chores got DONE and the pain is chillin.

You may find vendors send whites as samples with your orders, and you can often ask for “a sample of your white blah blah blah would be interesting to try” in comments on your order, since they are exactly as Jazzfan1 stated and not big sellers and must be tried to be appreciated for what they bring to the table, so to speak.

Today’s white Ketapang was compliments to Gold Leaf Botanicals. No pain relief to speak of, but nice long legs to keep me moving (while in pain) from 0500-10:00 tonight! I obviously redosed reds and greens as needed (prn) which was not high in dose size (1/2-1 tsp per dose) from PDO (Pharmacy Drop Out) and Re-Leaf LLC, respectively, every 2 hours or so to avoid stopping project incomplete.

I’ll be SORE tomorrow from needing to be on my feet most all of that time.

Christopher’s Organic Botanicals was the Red Thai contributor today (very nice mood lift as agitation settled down) and now chillin with brand new Red Kapuas Hulu from PDO. If he has any left, I recommend it for those needing a good pain/sedative red. Just don’t take more than 1/2 tsp or you’ll be awake all night (if you are ME suddenly, metabolism wise, haha).

Some of all the above were partially donated, many were paid orders. I am not representing any vendor or saying one is better than another.

I was able to review my inventory and will be needing ONE MORE BAG of stem n vein to help UNDO the tolerance nonsense of today (I’ll be using the remainder up tonight if needed prn and first morning dose will be exclusively stem n vein. Hopefully all day will be stem n vein <fingers crossed>..

Hope this gives you an idea as to how much experimentation AND expense goes into keeping kratom working effectively. No two days are the same! Never dull, that’s for sure!
The following user(s) said Thank You: maachuu

Laurie

Complete Newbie here, 1 week 1 day ago #33868

• maachuu
  • maachuu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
"I was able to review my inventory and will be needing ONE MORE BAG of stem n vein to help UNDO the tolerance nonsense of today (I’ll be using the remainder up tonight if needed prn and first morning dose will be exclusively stem n vein. Hopefully all day will be stem n vein <fingers crossed>.." Laurie, can you elaborate more on the "stem n vein" you refer to in the above post ?

Thanks

Maachuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Complete Newbie here, 1 week 1 day ago #33870

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1341
Stem and vein- (this is a copy and paste)
Stem and vein Kratom is a type of powder made solely from the stems and veins of other Kratom products. Stem and vein has a very distinct alkaloid makeup because most of the alkaloids found in stem and vein aren't prevalent in the leaves which means these alkaloids are fairly unique

If you get a true quality stem and vein it will hit different receptors than regular kratom, you should be able to get somewhat similar results and since it hits different receptors the idea it will help reset tolerance level without having to take a kratom break.
likely you will need to take more than your normal dose, some will cut the higher dose in half and add stem and vein to help taper a higher dose.

And I just found this too for more info
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discuss...-for-stem-vein#29565

Complete Newbie here, 1 day 21 hours ago #34037

• bkhm
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I empathize with your back pain. It is totally not fun. I had it recurring for several years.
As far as motivation goes, I started with 200 mg each of caffeine tablets, 5-HTP (precursor of serotonin) and L-Theanine (an amino acid found in green tea). These are available at the biggest online retailer.
I made sure I walked every morning for 30 minutes. Eventually the walking became a 'fun' activity, which I look forward to. Bundle up in this cold weather. They even have Bluetooth headphone earmuffs.
Another thing that really helped my back pain was I NEVER watch TV in a supine position (laying down).
During this process I lost, nearly effortlessly, 50 lbs. (that took about 4 months). My walking increased to up to 3 hours/day. Oh yeah, try to eat 'right' with plenty of vegetables and fruits plus non-fatty proteins.
A few months ago I added kratom to the mix and I'm motivated as heck to get a lot of stuff done! To combat constipation from kratom, I also take 250mg of ducosate sodium, also available at most stores and the biggest online retailer.

Upshot: Previously my back was so painful it was difficult to do anything. First I stopped watching TV from bed/couch. Exercise & eating right are always mentioned...well, it is because it works. The motivational part comes from initiating the process with some help from caffeine and other nutritional supplements, good music/podcasts and kratom helps me get going real good. Good luck. I hope this helped. Wish you well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk

Complete Newbie here, 11 hours 8 minutes ago #34078

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3069
bkhm:

Also a chronic back pain person here!
It is absolutely essential to keep moving . But it can be so painful I know!

My issue seems to be alignment....Yoga has really helped to straighten me out. In the mix I have also had massage therapy, chiropraactic, and now osteopathy.

My venture into osteopathic treatments has REALLY REALLY helped so if you can find a good therapist who works on alignment go for it! I know a therapy is working when I do NOT head for the kratom cupboard first thing on arising from bed!

Kratom has gone from 4- 5 times per day to about 2 time per day since seeing the osteopath (who is aso an RMT)...go for it!

I also walk, using urban walking poles. I do all my grocery shopping during the week with my poles and my assortment of various colored back packs! All the merchants in the shopping area know me now, and I am so glad to be out and about in the community again rather than stuck inside watching television. I have aso started line dancing at the seniors center and love it.

It has been a 5 year journey to get me here, but I am so much better and so much stronger from physical exercise and manual therapies to straighten me out!

It is Sunday today so I am off to morning Yoga! I walk to the studio of course!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds