07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Trying to overcome “conviction” about the less is more theory

Trying to overcome “conviction” about the less is more theory 6 months 3 days ago #38626

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1429

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Thank you Laurie, and absolutely no pressure on him from over here :-h just was thinking ... how is he and haven’t heard from him.. only cause I appreciate him for person he is (L)

To max:

Take all the time you need madmax, no worries over here, just sending good healing vibes your way , your a great soul and just wanted to tell you what we all feel.. , >:D

Like Laurie, you are a lovely land mark on this site ,

Brandon

Amen to that Brandon :-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trying to overcome “conviction” about the less is more theory 6 months 3 days ago #38627

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7613
I’ll send him this link :-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Trying to overcome “conviction” about the less is more theory 6 months 2 days ago #38645

• Pfiffle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 61
I've had a ridiculous high tolerance for weeks. Now all of the sudden, normal doses are hitting HARD. Too hard. Same batch and I blend it to avoid "hot spots". This is a trend for a couple years. Good effects for months then high tolerance and no effect, then back to getting effects. No diet change or anything. I'm not complaining. Saving money that way. Ha. Anyone else? I'm just saying, sometimes it comes back on it's own. For me anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Skisouthtahoe, Tiggermanscrat

Trying to overcome “conviction” about the less is more theory 6 months 2 days ago #38652

• Pfiffle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 61
I remember now, I did change something. I STOPPED taking agmatine. And now the effects are back. Coincidence? Stopped tumeric too. Does that make sense?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Trying to overcome “conviction” about the less is more theory 6 months 2 days ago #38653

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3659

Pfiffle wrote: I remember now, I did change something. I STOPPED taking agmatine. And now the effects are back. Coincidence? Stopped tumeric too. Does that make sense?

Well hell , first time I took agmatine I felt like it did boost effects, but every time after I haven’t notice much of anything ... keeping in mind I take my reg dose combined with it, empty stomach and no food for an hr afterwards ..

I try it a few x a week, I find it very interesting that you now feel strong effects coinciding stopping I take of ag..& turmeric...

Far out , guess we all respond differently and perhaps what I experienced first time was a awesome placebo??

Since I hear it’s good for o es body anyways I’ll tske it on occasion, and if I get boosted results from kratom/ag combo... fine with me ..!if not .... no loss .... At least I hope no loss of kratom effects !!!

Thx for sharing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds