07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Hello! Is there actual trading here ?

Hello! Is there actual trading here ? 2 months 1 week ago #35739

• Imaginefication
  • Imaginefication's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey everyone, I've been experimenting with Kratom for the past year to treat pain for my AI disease, Ive tried many strains from many vendors, I really don't react well to most strains so I've had to do a lot of experimenting, long story short I have finally found what works for me, but I have several kilos of strains that I don't want anymore. Is this a place where I can sell or trade ? I'm not worried about the money I just don't want to flush it when someone else could use it, the strains I react well to are Red Hulu and Royal Bent, so I'd be happy to trade, would even give double or more for what I get in return, and if selling would go very cheap, I just don't want to pitch it so hoping I can work something out..
Thanks in advanced for any advice!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello! Is there actual trading here ? 2 months 1 week ago #35740

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 4273
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever. Imaginefication!

There are guidelines posted about the rules. Unfortunately trading is not allowed on ILK. But there are quite a few alternative outlets for that need, as it’s quite common due to needing to try different strains and the journey as a whole.

I would try the reddit forums or facebook pages.

We have an APPROVED VENDOR LIST on this forum as well. If you wish to discuss other vendor experiences (besides trading), please refer to the FIND A VENDOR/RATE A VENDOR area set aside for thoughts and reviews on all leaf vendors.

I have found friends in need on facebook that I have mailed some to in the past. Gifting it is also better than tossing it, that’s for sure! Too bad you got such large amounts you can’t use.

Sometimes I sit on such products but take them out of my rotation and 6 months later they meet my needs perfectly and become favorites! So all is not yet lost :-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skisouthtahoe, Imaginefication

Hello! Is there actual trading here ? 2 months 1 week ago #35741

• Imaginefication
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks much for the reply! I will checkout reddit. Id give it away but I don't know anyone :/

Hello! Is there actual trading here ? 2 months 1 week ago #35742

• Imaginefication
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Darn reddit doesn't allow any discussion anymore :/ understandable but sad, is there a particular fb page/group you'd recommend?

Hello! Is there actual trading here ? 2 months 1 week ago #35743

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 4273
The only ones I’d recommend for that purpose would be probably the vendor in which you bought the product from’s page, maybe? Most vendors have Facebook pages.

I’m not sure of any others that don’t have similar guidelines to this forum regarding that policy.

I know there used to be a trading section on Reddit. Didn’t know they don’t allow discussion anymore, since that’s the point of being on there.

So sorry.

Maybe hang out when you can and see who you think can use it. Once you get to know people here, you can private message them.
Older discussions are still accessible for your convenience.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Hello! Is there actual trading here ? 2 months 1 week ago #35747

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2084
Try Discord's Kratom forum- Society of Green Dust. I do believe they have a trading section.

Edit- yes they do have swap sell there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Last edit: by Nan70.

Hello! Is there actual trading here ? 2 months 1 week ago #35754

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2955
Welcome to ILK Imaginefication!:-h I sent you a Private Message.:-?
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds