07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 2 days ago #35898

• victorb153
  • victorb153's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 124
reading everything for a couple weeks... usual story...cancer 7 years ago in my neck...was on pain meds for 2 years and got off but they put me on Ativan ..benzo for 6 years. then 2 years ago discs in neck went bad and they put me back on oxycodone. 1 year ago they took me of Benzes..(.thats a separate hell)... but now they are trying to pull my pain meds also..I have been on 40mg of plain oxycodone . for 3 years now .....I cant figure out a vendor...everything is always different one site or person say xXx vendor is the best... the next says they have crap...I try to read in comments of posts... the articles/ads I read saying ton ten vendors seemed to be paid for... example Happy Hippo someone or article says the best then I read users who say crap....

I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE POSTS ABOUT VENDORS.......YES PRICE CONCERNS ME A BIT.... BUT STRENGHT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.....I WOULD LIKE TOFIND MORE POSTS ABOUT GOOD VENDORS WITH THE MOST POTENT AND THEN DECENT PRICE...
THANK YOU
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Skisouthtahoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 2 days ago #35899

• victorb153
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Imsorry I didn't scroll down far enough to see there is a section about vendors.....Got more reading to do....I do get a creepy feeling from youtube videos and other sites ive found that seem too be set up by certain vendors... going to go. read this site now hope I find some believable recommendations .... thank you

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 2 days ago #35900

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1840
Hello victorb welcome to the forum- Sorry for your recent problems.
This is our section where vendors are discussed.
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-vendors
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor

Highly reviewed here-
Pharmacy Drop Out
Christopher's Organic Botanicals
Inland Botancals
Re-leaf llc
Insense/Goldleaf Botanical's
I also like- Pa Botanical's
All are reviewed here on the forum you can use the forum's search also

This is this forum's approved vendor list
www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors

Do you need to consider capsules(expensive) over powder?

We will be glad to give you recommendations, you should get more input very soon.

Do you know the kratom basics?
Dosing/tapering off pain meds to kratom
Strain color
how to ingest kratom

I take Kratom for spinal arthrits results of two back surgeries.

Ask any questions here you need it will get answered
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Skisouthtahoe

Last edit: by Nan70.

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 2 days ago #35901

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1840
This is this forum's approved vendor list
www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors

They do not pay to be listed btw
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 2 days ago #35905

• jayisk
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 195
yes youtube is a horrible place to research kratom vendors. i tried there before joining ILK.
everyone was trying free samples and their behavior resembled more of a opiate addict then someone using kratom properly.

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 2 days ago #35906

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 3241
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, victor153b!

Please do study up on the REVIEWS section here for actual user reviews. Not paid endorsements. As has been mentioned, the “strongest” is subjective. Also if you are new and use the strongest right away (such as enhanced products), you can quickly develop tolerance and not benefit from the leaf much at all. I speak from experience.

Especially with the previous opiate use component as those receptors in the brain are likely already causing you to experience a high tolerance to the leaf.

Hopefully you have something to relieve your panicked feeling of desperation for relief to read up on why developing a tolerance quickly leads to zero benefit. We sympathize and the group here is guiding you in much better direction without an agenda.

You’ll find peers like family here that will really help you help yourself as well as possible.

Hang in there!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, C.O.B, Skisouthtahoe

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 2 days ago #35912

• michele373
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 308
hi victor im so sorry to hear your story. but I can tell you are strong and you will get through it! im a newbie of kratom in Ct and was having major issues on what I should take, how much, from whom ect. and was very confused. I personally like Oregon kratom. their prices are good and frankly it works for me. I have only tried about 8 different companies but they have a good bang for your buck, and they're quick. they have a new program for compassion assistance to drop the price a bit more too. I also liked top extracts. the taste of kratom can be a bit overwhelming but its not so bad mixed with juices ect. or capsuled. good luck to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Skisouthtahoe

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 1 day ago #35921

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2861
I can highly Recommend Inland Botanicals as one of the Most Potent Vendors.

There other Vendors are the Best Reliable Vendors:
Christopher's Organic Botanicals
Pharmacy Dropout
Re-Leaf.LLC

I highly Recommend buying a Sample Pack from a couple of Vendors or just one Vendor at a time & Try out each Strain. Keep a Journal & write down what is your Dosage, What Strain, What Vendor, Empty or Full Stomach, Time of Day, How you felt before you took it, How you felt afterwards. Keeping a Diary of your Kratom Adventures is a Great way to Learn more about what Strains & Vendors you Respond to the Best as well as what Dosages etc. You will find some Strains that will work for your Pain.:-bd
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 1 day ago #35931

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 3241
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, michele373!

What a kind reply to victorb153 (among all the very kind replies)! You are quite welcome to continue to help those still caught in desperation for solutions. We have all been there!

Hope to see more posts from you on ILK!

Hey Nan70. My filing sucks. Please take a look at this link as a helpful intro to add to your newbie links (make sure you agree it’s appropriate) and file accordingly?

I hope you find this link and the ones Nan70 provided to be of help with your anxiety from having suffered way too long by now:

www.healingtreeblog.com/2015/07/newtokra...LW7FtDIdgN7T9fFMpmys

Love y’all on this forum!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Skisouthtahoe

Help please finding the strongest and a decent. vendor.. i haven't taken any yet 4 weeks 1 day ago #35933

• victorb153
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
thank you everyone.. Michele in CT...that was very kind thank you..

I am so scared 3 years the doctors have had me on pain meds and I don't really have a doctor its a Physician's clinic at the hospital and they don't care and your lucky to get 5 minutes.......so I am reading all day and night preparing. for this battle...I have serious insomnia so this research gives me something to focus on....

Laurie thank you very much also and everybody...

I am trying to figure out how to buy from Re-leaf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Skisouthtahoe, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds