Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 4 months 2 days ago #51487

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
It won't let me delete!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 4 months 2 weeks ago #51294

• bkoberley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Always drink chocolate milk with each dose,and stay away from alcohol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36827

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
I heard apple cider vinegar can aggravate diabetes, tho.

Forget where I heard that.
Laurie

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36826

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Sounds best. The contraindications outweigh the benefits.

Funny because where I live is “too cool and overcast..move to Arizona” was what a rheumatologist told me. For my Raynaud’s Syndrome. We should magically switch places.

Too bad, but that sounds wise. Best of luck with your challenges...
Laurie

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36825

• Anteup
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I would suggest more carbs, no coffee potassium is a big one for dehydration best thing you can do there is drink coconut water , also if you or anyone here has high blood pressure and you want to try something that works well before you go to bed mix half of a lemons juice with 2 tbsps of brags apple cider vinegar, add apple juice or water to fill up an 8 oz cup put in the microwave for 45 sec. that helps with the top number and take 2 wild caught Alaskan salmon fish oil capsules I get mine from Costco, that helps with the bottom number. I’m not a doctor but this has personally worked for 2 people I know. After 3 days we saw results
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36822

• Desertgirl19
  • Desertgirl19's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
I appreciate everyone's advice so much, thank you.
I'd have to look into the Mio squirt thing...I know what you're talking about Laurie, I've seen the little silver bottles at the supermarket.
As for making a Lemon/Chia seed mix, I think I read about that online too.
My problem is that my chronic pain condition is in my bladder, and without going into too many details,
basically I can't consume anything that you wouldn't rub on an open wound. When I eat citrus and it hits my bladder I'm in excruciating pain. It's like an ulceration on the inside of my bladder. So lemons are out unfortunately:(

I've been drinking Pedialyte like crazy, which is really not good because I've got high blood pressure (controlled with medication) but when I drink the Pedialyte my Blood pressure SOARS(due to the high sodium content), and I have to take extra medication to bring it back down to normal. It's scary.

I'm starting to think I'm just a person who can't tolerate Kratom. I'm afraid to take anymore at this point because just drinking alot of water doesn't help, and I don't know what else to take to help battle dehydration.

Living in Arizona doesn't help either of course. I was thinking of actually buying a Cool mist humidifier and dragging it around the house with me everywhere I go, lol.
That might help, we'll see.
I don't want to give up on Kratom yet...but I'm going to take a little break from it until I can find something safe to take to help me with dehydration.
Thank you so much again everyone.

Amy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Desertgirl19.

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36821

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I love chia seeds! They don’t move well inside of me. Instead of cleaning up the tubes, they STICK LIKE GLUE and I swell up. Not unlike the effects of toss n wash. Crazy because I love those things. Great recipe for chia beverage!
Laurie

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36820

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Chia seed lemon water/ lemonade

Gallon of water , juice from a couple/!few/several lemon, nice amount of chia seeds ( I likebalot of them .. 1/2 - 3/4 cups worth or more ) left to soak for 10-15!min , tsp of seasalt, good as is or add some honey or maple syrup

Delicious, nutritious and hydrating

Laurie’s description of the product she uses sounds pretty good ....

Wishing you good hydration desertgirl,

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36796

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I also have had the low sodium issues as well as low potassium once (since starting kratom). I use this electrolyte stuff you squirt into the water bottle of choice.

Unfortunately they flavor it with nonsense to get people to drink it. Mio Sport squirt bottle in the water-flavor adders section. One squirt per bottle of self filled tap/filtered water. It’s about the same as pedialyte only easier to carry around and less expensive.

I’m not sure kratom is the cause of my past dehydration, but it’s dehydrating like how coffee is - being the plants are cousins.

I hope you can figure out what I’m trying to describe.

These little squirt bottles are all JUST FLAVOR or JUST caffeine except this one is electrolytes. One bottle has 18 squirts!

I hope you ALWAYS carry some with you because it’s very dangerous to get dehydrated.

I do not know of a relationship between kratom dose size and dehydration. There’s no clear link between the two in my experience.
Laurie

Dehydration Issues...Need Advice! 1 year 7 months ago #36792

• Desertgirl19
  • Desertgirl19's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
Well...when I'm being "good" I stick to raw foods (fresh fruits, veggies/seeds) kind of diet with lots of salads, etc. But I've been depressed this year over some stuff going on in my private life, and when I get depressed I start in on the Comfort foods..yes, processed junk from the supermarket, frozen pizza, etc.
And I can tell my body doesn't like it.
So I'm trying to break out of that cycle. I would think if I can stick to a diet with lots of fresh fruits and veggies that will help with hydration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds