Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38970

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Isn’t it just one of the best things to have your best friend be your partner?? I’m 7 working on 8 years with the women I loved before I even knew her, literally !! Ill share my love story another time , it’s worthy of telling , but another time , I promise.

Just wanted to say it’s not all about sex, Ofcourse.. i mean , it’s a part for sure but life gets busy, and complicated... its love in all of the ways that matter, connection on all levels

my 3boys always say eewww when they see us kiss , we say ..” that’s the ingredient that made you rascals .. love !!”

My 16 yo daughter says awe .. that’s sweet ....

Good to show them “littles” an example of pure ,
mad love.!

I envy / respect / admire those of you who’ve had entire lives together , it’s a model I want to adhere to as well, all eggs in the most beautiful basket I call my lady love !!

You guys are quality , top shelf , so happy to have you on this forum, so happy to participate on this forum,

It’s medicine and sadly but not sad , I get more of my interactions with all of you lovely folks I rap with here than the little time I have interacting outside of work and family... your my people

I appreciate you all so much

Tiger manscrat , you make me smile and laugh
Michele , the same , smiles and laughing
Laurie ........ the same and the feeling of being welcomed and validated , by all of you ,

Im a Pisces, I can’t help but get stoked on the relations that matter,

That’s it for now , time to get to sleep so I can crawl out of bed at the crack of dawm and start all over this thing called a life ....

Is it Friday yet ?? Used to always feel like Sunday’s , but now I’m off the mountain and my mescaline days have subsided , for now :x

Sweet dreams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38956

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4228
trust me don, I get it. early ( not so ) senior moments! as far as your kids saying eewww that's funny. how we all got here right? im sure you both will be making up for lost time <nudge>

like I tell the whippersnappers.. there comes a time in you life, eventually, that is not all about sex. and if you don't truly have a great SOBER connection it will never work. life happens, we get old, and you cant go through life drunk and stoned. ive been with my husband for about 15 yrs and when I have extra long work days I come home hoping he will still be up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by michele373.

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38935

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2038
At least yours comes back. :-bd

hmmmm...

What were we talking about? I lost track. :woohoo: :silly: :ohmy:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38934

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8885
I’m sure you have only minor, age related CRS (Can’t Remember Sh*t).

Mine comes and goes without my consent!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38933

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
Life is definitely not for the faint of heart.:unsure:

Only the strong survive. :-bd Wasn't that from a song or book or something? Dang old age. I can't remember s..tuff. :lol:

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38932

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
>:D

That’s what REAL LIFE is like sometimes.
Nobody said this chit is easy! Getting older takes seriously huge balls. I’m so glad I have always enjoyed and appreciated “older people”. My life is much richer and I truly admire how hard it is. I’m heading straight for it at 55! Mom still says, “never get old!”. Then we laugh because it’s TOO LATE (and all her fault! Having given birth to me and all! Haha)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38930

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

michele373 wrote: don,

that is awesome you are doing great with your doses. shilajit did not help for pain like immediately, but after taking 500 mg a day I started to just 'feel better' in a bit over a week. its a powerful immune system supporter, mineral supplement, natural electrolyte, gets rid of toxins and free radicals, helps maintain memory and focus, helps clear lungs and is supposed to be very good for men. lets say a natural 'enhancement' ( and tip toing away … ) not implying you need it!!

natural 'enhancement'???
Ohhh sex. My kids say ewwwww if my wife and I ever mention that we still have it.:woohoo:
They think because were over 60 that were to old.:pinch:

To be more candid than I probably should be there has been none of that since my babe has been sick. Well over a year now. :(

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38890

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
michele373, silly girl! No need apologize for sharing what’s working for you and yours, goofball!

It’s important that various people offer the vast array of complexity in use depending on the purpose. I can not envision anyone here suggesting a k-shot habit of $800/week!

It’s very important that new people read ALL THE DIFFERING use and benefits so nobody ever feels like they cannot reach out with questions. NO JUDGMENT because what’s right for me MAY NOT BE KNOWN YET, for example! I’m still a test dummy like everyone else! Hahahaha

I know, right (about the white Borneo)?! It helped me sleep for a number of days! Not so much anymore. It’s been recycled to the back of the bag again...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Laurie.

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38886

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hi Khi , nice to have you

Some def take more kratom than others, I agree with Laurie that anyone is capable of abusing anything, sugar, exercise .. pizza ...kratom... there’s good cause to take the least amount to get relief or whatever the benefits your wanting may be, for those with tolerance ... gonna need more to get there
For those needing pain relief , gonna take a higher dose to get there as well..

2 Tbs throughout the day sounds very reasonable and respectable in my opinion, good job

May I ask how long and you’ve been utilizing kratom and for what benefits?

Like Michele wrote , we are all different chemistry/ metabolism wise and take for many diff reasons, compared to you I’m going heroic dosage status, my doses consistently are like I mentioned earlier in this thread , 3-5 x a day 3 tsp ( mostly ) but rarely 4 tsp for a nighttime dose. I do have a tolerance due to everyday use, cause and effect... might be viewed as abuse by some , but I consider it a strategic and effective pursuit to feeling better in my body, helped me get off my meds, wiped away any thought of using opiates , ( though I stopped taking pain pills years ago) because it’s that effective for me and many others .

Today I skipped 2 doses then made a tea, both of which I don’t very often do, then 6 hrs later took my first powdered dose, for me it’s about good relationship building with any substances you put in your body, kratom is amazingly effective.. as most on here are aware of, I think if at any point it becomes any sort of issue in your life then good to put on the breaks and tend to what needs to be tended to , once sorted out , re-establish with more mindfulness and respect

Just my thoughts and personal experiences, at the end of the day , it’s about being a good person and feeling good having succeeded in making it through another challenging day and not hurting yourself or anyone else in the process ,

I’m so grateful for kratom, gave me hope from being depressed and in chronic pain most of my life , just wanted to break it down for you one persons account and reasons for taking more than some , that said I’m sure lots of folks abuse kratom , good thing that there’s a built in ceiling effect where if you take to much you don’t feel better , but puke and feel horrible ... that’s over doing it , not life threatening , lessons in respect for sure ... I’ve never said hi to the porcelain but had wobbles about 3 times , took less next time and all good

Anywho, good to have you here , I recommend looking at past threads, a great many topics and discussions , people helping people , Laurie always welcomes new folks to the best kratom forum ever, this place is exactly that

Cheers

Tolerance 1 year 2 months ago #38885

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4228
don,

that is awesome you are doing great with your doses. shilajit did not help for pain like immediately, but after taking 500 mg a day I started to just 'feel better' in a bit over a week. its a powerful immune system supporter, mineral supplement, natural electrolyte, gets rid of toxins and free radicals, helps maintain memory and focus, helps clear lungs and is supposed to be very good for men. lets say a natural 'enhancement' ( and tip toing away … ) not implying you need it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds