07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Ready for positive change

Ready for positive change 3 weeks 5 days ago #42636

• untangledweb
  • untangledweb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Hey,
I’ve been in an unhealthy dance with pills for more than half my life. There are times that I need them because of pain, but it’s the “wanting” that seems to be my default mode. I’m tired of judging myself. It’s exhausting.
A friend happened to mention Kratom yesterday (unrelated topic of conversation) and something in my brain clicked. I googled the shit out of it! I ordered some Red Vein something?? I couldn’t tell you the company’s name. I just am hopeful that the universe was tapping me on the shoulder with this (and I finally listened).
Thoughts and or experiences welcome.
Thanks
Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing is a field. I’ll meet you there
Rumi ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ready for positive change 3 weeks 5 days ago #42640

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2953
Welcome untangledweb!!!

You found one of the best forums as you possibly could for this sort of thing, Kratom has changed our lives in ways we didnt think possible ...from chronic pain to drug addiction, depression, anxiety… This will definitely help you with the urge to take any pills… I’ve had chronic pain for half my life and I don’t even think twice about wanting a opiate now that I have ktatom !!
reds tend to be what most folks use for switching over from opiates… And vendors that carry quality is where it’s at, we have a vetted vendor list I’ll post for you to check out I also have some other suggestions that are not approved vendors, direct message me if you’d like to know about those as well, but we have many good choices here… Ask any questions you have there’s gonna be lots of folks wanting to help answer those , Hope to see you here more and please let us know how it goes… Couple tips, keep yourself hydrated and start small try 1 teaspoon see how Th at works, couple hours later more like three or four hours later ,if that didn’t do it try two teaspoons, with Kratom the less you take the more you get out of it, after two years I just finally realized that even though I already knew it! Take care (L)

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, untangledweb

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Ready for positive change 3 weeks 5 days ago #42643

• FusedFlora
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 122
you did the right thing, it's always healthier to use something natural over something artificial. Not only that, but I'm sure those pills aren't cheap.

I'd just make sure to go with a good vendor next time, so you get set up right and have a good experience. Nothing worse than getting a bag of bad leaf!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, untangledweb

Ready for positive change 3 weeks 5 days ago #42645

• untangledweb
  • untangledweb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Thanks. At this point in time, I haven’t even received it yet. I don’t know how to tell if it is good leaf or bad. I guess I’ll be the first to know
Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing is a field. I’ll meet you there
Rumi ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Ready for positive change 3 weeks 5 days ago #42647

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2154
hey untangledweb!

glad you found us in the nick of time. truly. relax and breathe and stop beating yourself up. my guess is you did not want any of this. no one wakes up one day and says.. today.. I WANT to be an addict! lol ( not saying you are..just making pun on how crappy they make us feel )

my husband got over a over decade battle with being addicted to suboxone thanks to this great leaf. and he weened and tried quitting many times before. but the industry does set us up to fail and remain hooked to be honest.

I personally cant take average opioids and have osteoarthritis. once my gastro put me on nsaids restriction I was at wits end. but I HAVE to work. and I have a physical job so giving up was not an option. ok enough about me blah blah lol..

I hope you are getting in some decent quality stuff. my suggestion if its possible is to order a couple more samples before the delivery comes in. in sense botanicals you can get 3 ounces for 17. great price for great quality. their golds are all amazing. red bent, dark red mang da, chocolates are great, red daragons amazing.so is fuzzy dragon. green hulu is one of my favorite greens from them. but I haven't had a strain I didn't like. some just more than others.reds typically make most sleepy but help mostly for pain relief. usually. I personally prefer more golds or greens. whites can be a little much for most, they can give you great energy and mood enhancement. but typically they don't do as much for pain relief. but some people are 'opposites' like my husband. whites put him to bed. its best to try a variety and see what works for you.

another great approved vendor is inland. you can get their 50 gram sampler (5 10 gram samples ) their gold bali, any mang da, solar flare, green lantern, and counting sheep are all awesome. another company that I liked everything I tried.

but please don't be afraid to ask us specific questions. most vendors cant by law answer what we can. 1 flat bakers teaspoon is roughly 2-3 grams. that can be a good starter dose if you are looking to take the place of taking a pill. best to try it on a day off or have time to fiddle with dose. if you are sensitive try about half that. but if one teaspoon doesn't work within an hour take about half. you will find your sweet spot.

it can be done and you can do it. you made the first step. glad to have you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, untangledweb

Ready for positive change 3 weeks 5 days ago #42648

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6771
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, untangledweb!

There is a lot of discussion here for you to read while waiting for the mail!

Kratom is the finest tool for relieving symptoms while you detox. Read up using the SEARCH button (above) and keywords like addiction and opiates for example. Also search under hydration and digestion to avoid obstacles to distress you during the critical time when ANXIETY IS LYING TO YOUR BRAIN.

As an addict in recovery, I can tell you firsthand that it may sound nutty but our best thinking got us in a mess. So try to TRUST OTHERS despite your instincts at times.

Either way, you’re in a good place and read a lot and ask questions while you wait.

You’ll be a completely different person in 30-60 days, depending on when you get started.

We are ALL here to help. Love y’all!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, untangledweb

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds