Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #43210

• BaliDreamzzz
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190
Great to have you!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Oddblonde7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42960

• Oddblonde7
  • Oddblonde7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
Thanks so much for welcoming me! I've heard a lot of great things about you guys and I believe I already have things in my cart with you even! Can't wait to try it but I'm so happy to see when a vendor is active in the community. Thanks for the welcome! And hello!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, BaliDreamzzz

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42956

• Inland Botanicals
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 418
:-h Welcome! Glad you're here. It's so nice seeing new people joining lately. As I'm sure you've already been told, you'll really enjoy it here. There's some fantastic members that are always so helpful in answering questions and such. Anyways, hope you enjoy your day! >:D ~Gina
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, BaliDreamzzz, Oddblonde7

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42950

• Oddblonde7
  • Fresh Boarder
Michele those are great recommendations. I see those all mentioned often so I think I'm definitely going to try a variety of reds yellows gold's and maaaaybe a green or two from these guys so thanks for suggesting. I've been considering trying some of the herbs you mentioned too, will have to look into them more to see which ones would help me and my unique self the most.
And you're right about the tinctures raising tolerance. I think I maybe used too much of that at first too, too many days in a row anyway. I can tell I really need to spread this out to keep getting relief.
Anyways, thanks again Michele!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42948

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4447
hi oddblonde! glad to have you here. it seems you are further ahead in the begging than most of us were, really! I personally drink/ dissolve in the morning to get my day 'straight' before work. the only thing I would watch out for is concentrates/ tinctures. yes its appealing taking less, but it can and will raise your tolerance fast, and from what im told then the regular leaf wont work anymore. that scares me. and my doses are a bit high. but I do use it to work and pain management. and have 1-2 days off it completely for a week.

corydalis and Chinese skullcap are my 2 favorite for nighttime pain. akuamma and incarviella are best for me for daytime. ( I get all from insense/ goldleaf )

moringa is an all around green machine superpower as an add in when we don't eat right.

ive been taking phelledendron for 5 weeks now, almost done on this cycle. I take it at night cause it makes me sleepy. it helps with blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and blood sugars. and its helped me already! get that from in sense as well.

if youre looking for weight one of the best bang/ buck is natures cure. they have some of the best red strains that don't make me sleepy. red borneo and red thai I can take any time of the day. you can split the key in the notes.

pa botanicals, you can pick a red sampler so you can almost try em all. in sense has 3 oz for 17. inland has great sampler options. so does Oregon kratom. just got in soflo. great product as well. gold bali is almost gone! ( granted between my hubby and I we go through about an ounce a day..)

see im rambling! HA! but please don't be afraid to ask specific questions. we are all here for each other! welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Oddblonde7

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42932

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9117
The dogs interviewed me, and I got the sitting assignment! Cute dogs, lovely location...

Hope everyone is having a nice day!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Oddblonde7

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42930

• Oddblonde7
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Nan! Looks like I'll probably stop by their site later today. And just got both my orders from tea time and herbal/viable. Thank goodness something new!

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42929

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4065
Just passing along-
Pa botanicals promo code- Saturday through Wednesday
Save 20% on your entire order! - Promo Code: LaborDay20

Keep an eye out for other vendors they should be posting labor day sale codes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Oddblonde7

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42922

• Oddblonde7
  • Fresh Boarder
Interviewing dogs?! You're day sounds fun! Hah! Well enjoy yourself, and thanks again.! I will stick around to bug you all with questions I'm sure. Take care and see you around Laurie! Tell those doggies how good they are when you're done!

Been lurking, now here I come! 1 year 2 months ago #42920

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9117
Love hearing your adventures so far! Sounds like you’re right in the pack with the rest of us. Some of this is trial n error and even a win does not last forever.

I have nothing to add except keep us posted because you are not doing anything obviously wrong that requires attention! I am! I have some dogs to interview with and I’m online! :O
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Oddblonde7

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds