07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom and alcohol.

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43159

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7620
I use that stuff to start my day - works like jet fuel and yet no discomfort like some strains by themselves. I have been burning through bags of that blend since Rob started his business and offered that blend!

I don’t particularly like blends that I haven’t made myself. That’s funny that you use it for bedtime!

LOL

NIGHT NIGHT
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Big Dee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43161

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1429
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz :blink:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43168

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3856

Big Dee wrote: Been on norco for over 15 years, watched a special last night on TV about kratom. Very interesting never heard of the plant. I would love to get off the narcotic and use kratom. Have ordered some online but had to use a E check would not take a credit card have no idea how long it will take for check to clear. I drink alcohol moderately maybe once a week and the narco don't bother me with alcohol. This is with getting my liver enzymes every 6 months or earlier. Has anyone had trouble mixing the kratom and alcohol? This would be a blessing to get off the narco.

Hi & Welcome to ILK Big Dee. Happy to have you Join us here. We are all like One Big Family here. You are now apart of that. You won't find another Forum like this anywhere else. There is No Arguing or any Negativity here at all.

Kratom will definitely help you get off of Norco. I was addicted to that same Opioid along with many others for Years on & off. Kratom is the only thing that has Helped me stay off of the Opioids. I know you can do it. Kratom will make the Withdrawals much easier.

I would say it usually takes about 3 - 5 days for an E-Check to Clear but it depends. As far as Alcohol bothering your Kratom use it will not affect it much at all if you only use it once a week. If you used Alcohol everyday then that would be different. Alcohol usually makes Kratom more Sedating but everybody can react differently.

I have been taking Kratom daily for 9 years nows & I have no Side Effects other than the Occasional Constipation. I can deal with that. I have had no Liver Issues at all. I do have a Low White Blood Cell Count but I don't think Kratom has nothing to do with that because my WBC was low years before I started taking Kratom. Good Luck on getting off of the Norco. I know you can do it & you will be all the better for getting off of it. You will Enjoy Kratom more once you get all the Norco completely leaves your Body fully. If you have anymore Questions Don't Hesitate to Ask.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Big Dee

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43169

• Big Dee
  • Big Dee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73

michele373 wrote: big dee,

I think youre good! golds and yellows usually help with pain, anxiety and give you a mellow energy. most golds start as a red vein and some yellows are white and green mixed. don't be afraid to email a vendor and ask them these questions. they cant give you medical advise but what color it started as and such no issues. come to us for that lol.. lol I have no interest in maryjane, never helped me although I'm aware of it helping others. I'm waiting patently for the mail. My employee will be excited to know he may be able to start driving commercially again without having to worry about the narcotics.

ive gotten a few blood tests since starting the leaf and no abnormalities detected. only issue I had was due to the only script I was taking! in fact with herbals my numbers have gotten a lot better. im over the border in Ct I know what you mean. I don't have to take a pee test ( even though I would 'pass') im employed by a catholic university technically. I think the leaf would help your friend too. even if mary jane was rec in my state I would still pick the leaf. I can work and do my job on it. other stuff I cant. like someone hit me with the stupid stick..

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43170

• Big Dee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

michele373 wrote: OW!!! QUIT IT!!!!:pinch:

stop hitting me...

you better put down that stick or you watch out...ill a get ya....:evil:
and frankly most of us don't need any help in the stupids dept....myself included!:P I see there is some love going around. That interaction was funny.

don, I hope you and liz are both awesome. I have to get to bed. tomorrows my one day off this week.... waaaaahhhhh…..:dry:

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43172

• Big Dee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
What am I doing wrong? I been quoting people and my response is not showing.

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43176

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Are you typing Underneath the Quote? Where are you typing your Response?
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43177

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Big Dee wrote: What am I doing wrong? I been quoting people and my response is not showing.

Just Type underneath the Quote & then Click Submit. If it don't work then something is wrong with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Big Dee

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43178

• Big Dee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

madmaxnightrider wrote:

Big Dee wrote: What am I doing wrong? I been quoting people and my response is not showing.

Just Type underneath the Quote & then Click Submit. If it don't work then something is wrong with it.
Just checking to see if it works.

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43179

• Big Dee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Big Dee wrote:

madmaxnightrider wrote:

Just checking to see if it works.
This the same way I always do it. Just did not work befor for some reason.

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds