07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom and alcohol.

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43345

• Big Dee
  • Big Dee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73

Laurie wrote: That’s perfect. AS NEEDED during detox is random and there is no “benefit” in suffering.

Congratulations on DAY 3! You’ll be training others getting off opiates VERY SOON!

Small issues with the sweats, not sure that it come from detoxing. Before taking my Grandson and Wife to dinner I had a hot shower and in a rush these car seats can be a little chore. Either way I'm okay with it.

Feeling the best I have in a long time, oh about myself too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43350

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7610
Yep, that means you’re doing it right. You probably would not be going out with family if detoxing solo style. Kratom does not drown out all symptoms and emotions. It’s a lovely tool for getting clean and staying clean (it’s an excellent deterrent for myself. Since my pain issues did not magically disappear when I quit the opiate gerbil wheel).

Some of us get random waves of sweat now and then. It could be that. Sometimes it’s just life. Ha!

Some days kratom is not as helpful as others. It’s challenging keeping it working and not taking too much while trying different strains. Patience is a gift we also get and it’s needed some days.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Big Dee

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43365

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2630
big dee! DAY 3!!!!!!!

woop woop! that's awesome. im so glad you are adjusting well. sweating with taking the leaf is common sometimes with a few of us. not many side effects though. you are doing great. take as needed and go with your gut. some days im fine dosing every 8 hours, sometimes its 4. a lot of factors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Big Dee

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 1 week ago #43378

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3856
Big Dee Day 3 is Fantastic. Your doing Excellent. Sweating probably means your body is getting rid of the Pain Pills. That is really good because your body is working correctly & will be working even better after all of those Pain Pills are out of your System. Your body has to get use to not needing those pills. Kratom will Replace the need for them & will be so much better for you.

Taking Kratom as needed is what we all do. Anytime it is not working don't be afraid to add a little more or re-dose after an hour or so but just don't do that all the time because if you take Kratom that often then your body will not get the full effects of Kratom.

I take Kratom about every 3 hours. Sometimes I have to re-dose after just 2 hours if the strain I am taking is a white strain that just don't last very long. I try to stay on the smallest dose possible each time. I take no more than 4 grams. My usual dose is about 2.5 grams. It will depend on the Potency of the Kratom & the Strain. I notice that after about the 3rd dose Kratom's effects sort of wain & don't peak anymore for me. The First Dose of the Day will be the Strongest dose for you usually.

Sounds like you are doing Fantastic Big Dee. Just take one day at a time. Don't SWEAT the Small Stuff but do SWEAT!:dry: :pinch: :S
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Big Dee

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 6 days ago #43424

• Big Dee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

madmaxnightrider wrote: Big Dee Day 3 is Fantastic. Your doing Excellent. Sweating probably means your body is getting rid of the Pain Pills. That is really good because your body is working correctly & will be working even better after all of those Pain Pills are out of your System. Your body has to get use to not needing those pills. Kratom will Replace the need for them & will be so much better for you.

Taking Kratom as needed is what we all do. Anytime it is not working don't be afraid to add a little more or re-dose after an hour or so but just don't do that all the time because if you take Kratom that often then your body will not get the full effects of Kratom.

I take Kratom about every 3 hours. Sometimes I have to re-dose after just 2 hours if the strain I am taking is a white strain that just don't last very long. I try to stay on the smallest dose possible each time. I take no more than 4 grams. My usual dose is about 2.5 grams. It will depend on the Potency of the Kratom & the Strain. I notice that after about the 3rd dose Kratom's effects sort of wain & don't peak anymore for me. The First Dose of the Day will be the Strongest dose for you usually.

Sounds like you are doing Fantastic Big Dee. Just take one day at a time. Don't SWEAT the Small Stuff but do SWEAT!:dry: :pinch: :S

Max, Had a interesting day in the bathroom yesterday. lol. Still doing good even with that issue, my Wife got me some softener she claims will help prevent that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 6 days ago #43425

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
We try to explain that in the Beginners Reading links Nan70 attaches.

So sorry if they didn’t get provided. Part of why we insist people READ ALOT about it is because of constipation AND dehydration that does NOT mean drink more water. Plan ahead from bowel moving always AND add electrolytes to your water - neither is “optional”, really, if the point is getting healthiER.

Sorry we missed getting this to you.

For anyone starting with kratom, do a search under digestion to find our lengthy but helpful discussions about keeping tubes flowing with kratom use. Super important!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Big Dee

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 6 days ago #43426

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1429
I've also noticed during my latest coconut oil experiments that it is helping move things along in the plumbing. :lol:

I didn't have problems with constipation before but this is even better.:-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Big Dee

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 6 days ago #43427

• Big Dee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Laurie wrote: We try to explain that in the Beginners Reading links Nan70 attaches.

So sorry if they didn’t get provided. Part of why we insist people READ ALOT about it is because of constipation AND dehydration that does NOT mean drink more water. Plan ahead from bowel moving always AND add electrolytes to your water - neither is “optional”, really, if the point is getting healthiER.

Sorry we missed getting this to you.

For anyone starting with kratom, do a search under digestion to find our lengthy but helpful discussions about keeping tubes flowing with kratom use. Super important!

No need to be sorry, I was warned just thought I was being careful and eating and hydrating right. I was wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 6 days ago #43430

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Ah. Hope you’re feeling much better by now. Nothing like a lesson learned the hard way. That one in particular.

Please start supplemental electrolytes as well. For some reason, kratom CAN deplete my sodium and potassium and it doesn’t take long to get deficient in these minerals. Very unhelpful. I use the MIO water enhancement in lemon/lime because it actually has electrolytes in it (whereas the other zillion flavors add caffeine or flavor only). It’s the least expensive route I’ve found (not the highest quality supplement!).
Laurie

Kratom and alcohol. 2 months 5 days ago #43485

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3856
Everybody's Digestion will Respond Differently to Kratom. Some will have problems going & others no problems. I have always had Digestion Problems from the day I was Born. So I am just accustomed to it. I take Linzess everyday because of my IBS Constipation Not Fun At All.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Big Dee

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds