07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 3 months 1 day ago #43325

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3937

michele373 wrote: grandma,

by the way you look amazing for 65! wow.. if I could only be so lucky..hope you both are having fun!

Smoking hot .... right ??!! Only agreeing with Michele and giving a compliment,
Good job grandma......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 3 months 1 day ago #43330

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3875
Hello & Welcome to ILK grandma.:-h You do look Fantastic Grandma. You look too young to be a Grandma.

Don't you worry Kratom works for anybody of any age. It doesn't matter. It will Definitely help you. It will help you with your Pain, Sleep & Energy. You just have to try out Different Strains to see which ones works best for you. As for as Pain Goes usually any Bentuangie strains work well. Usually all Red Strains have some Pain Relieving Properties. Red Bali, Red Borneo, Red Malay are my Picks for some good Pain Relief.

Best thing to do right now is start with a very low dose & slowly work your way up to see what your dosage is going to be & how your body reacts to Kratom. Most people will react Positively to Kratom. I would say Start at a little less than 2 grams which is about 2/3 of a Teaspoon I think.

I highly recommend getting an Accurate Milligram Scale. Then you will know what Exact Dose you are taking then & can Adjust it Accurately. Remember to always take it on an Empty Stomach about 2 - 3 hours after eating or before you have eaten anything that day. Eating any Food will decrease the effects of Kratom most of the time but sometimes it can actually make it stronger for some. Kratom just has so many Different Variables. What Works for one person may not work for the next & so on.

So start off slow with less than 2 grams taking it on an Empty Stomach with plenty of Water because it will dehydrate you if you don't' get enough Hydration which in turn may give you a slight headache. Just Enjoy Kratom & Good Luck Debbie!:-bd
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 3 months 1 day ago #43354

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 320
I also have scoliosis, but it is in my lower back. My magic Kratom is the dark red meng da from insense. I was taking diclofenic twice a day and a steady diet of ibuprofen. I no longer take ibuprophen and I have decreased the diclofenic to once a day. Occasionally I can skip the diclofenic for a day.

Nice to see people in my age group on here. I wish I had Kratom when I was younger. It has so many benefits. But I am really glad I have it now just as some of the age-related issues are happening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Littlebear3. Reason: Adding

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 3 months 1 day ago #43356

• Grandma2rocco
  • Grandma2rocco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Thank you so much for the compliments everyone! Very sweet. Yea, because of my long history of pain pills (unfortunately), I read where people like me would need a higher dose for it to work properly, so I took 2 teaspoons of white Borneo, and 2 1/2 teaspoons of green Hulu and WOW, I got the biggest boost of energy (which I need), and it really got my pain under contro! I love this stuff! It really is amazing. The really cool thing that also love, is that when I take Kratom, I absolutely feel no need to take all the drugs these doctors have me on! I couldn’t wish for a better alternative, really! I’m really anxious to try one of the reds tonight to help me sleep. I mean a good sleep uninterrupted. Once I get that done, I’ll be in heaven. I have so many different strains to try, it’s actually kind of exciting. Thank God for my daughter because she’s the one that did hours and days of research on kratom and introduced me to ilk. Everyone here is amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 3 months 1 day ago #43357

• Grandma2rocco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi little bear, and welcome! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I am. It’s very informative and the people on here are great! Lots of fun to talk to. Enjoy!!

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 3 months 1 day ago #43358

• Grandma2rocco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Michele, thank you so much! You’re way to kind.

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 3 months 22 hours ago #43364

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2823
no, just honest. im glad you and your daughter are having fun with this. it should be! its a lot easier to just pop a pill. but to me that's not the answer. if you had told me 10 yrs ago id be making my own supplements I take daily and its all legal I would have laughed SOO hard...but yes if its our new normal you get used to it and it becomes second nature. when I have to get up early I have my morning dose pre weighed and dissolved in juice with my oils so I can gulp and go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 2 months 4 weeks ago #43493

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 320
Now that you got your feet wet, try taking less. Sometimes less is more with Kratom. Cut back to a teaspoon and see how it goes.
The pain relief is amazing the first time you experience. Makes you wonder why it took so long to become available to people with pain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Littlebear3.

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #43509

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2823
no.. a natural alternative that pharm companies make no $ on.. and quacks don't get kickbacks from.. the fact that its not used in detox or rehab facilities is mind blowing alone. until someone starts one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Introducing Debbie(new to ilovekratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #43510

• Insense1
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1242
Welcome Grandma2rocco, >:D

We are glad you chose to try our Kratom. (L) (L)

There are many things which will help you decide on which way to go...

If you give us a call we can probably help you a bit more than just posting here.

We also have a size we developed just for this, its 6 grams for $2.87 on both our websites.

www.insensebotanicals.com is Plantation or farmed Kratom from Indonesia

www.goldleafbotanicals.net is Wild Kratom, harvested from deep in the jungles of Indonesia

while both types are similar, the same type of each one, wild or plantation, each has its own unique character that different people prefer.
While some enjoy the Plantation, others prefer the wilds.....
Its different for each person and their preference. :-?

Please give us a call and we will see if we can help guide you to something that works well for you.

Between the two companies we carry 70+ types......
and YES.......
We answer our phones during business hours M-F 9-6 and Saturday from 10-12. :-h

We truly hope Kratom helps you to Live life a bit better.
it does for me.

Thanks for being a part of Today's Solution!
Enjoy Life....ALWAYS! :woohoo:

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds