07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: New here!

New here! 1 month 3 weeks ago #43936

• dragonmama
  • dragonmama's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hey All.

I found Kratom when I was trying to find a way to treat the pain I suffer from daily from endometriosis. Doctors were no help, I was prescribed narcotics if I was lucky. And that never fully treated the pain. Just made me forget about it for awhile. Life happened, lost my insurance, and started searching natural remedies for anxiety. depression and pain. I found Kratom! Also found St Johns WOrt and Valerian Root. OMG My life completely changed. I found a work from home job, moved up quickly and I haven't looked back. However, finding information is not the easiest sometimes. Finding this forum seemed awesome. I try different kinds and honestly I get kind of stuck sometimes. Any tips would be appreciated. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here! 1 month 3 weeks ago #43937

• Kmac4844$
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hey there:)
Well this place basically did everything for me.. I don’t remember even how I found it but since I dropped whatever vendors I was desperately trying and wasting money. I have come across 6-7 on here with brand new results and found other herbs like akuamma etc that are amazing. I spent hours reading and this place has all the information you need and then some.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

New here! 1 month 3 weeks ago #43938

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7541
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, dragonmama! ASK ASK questions and seek immediate answers using the website SEARCH option. Always room for one more journey!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

New here! 1 month 3 weeks ago #43940

• FusedFlora
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 244
Welcome to our community. I will say there are lots of great vendors here, with loads of strains for you to try. But the most important are the people here with wealths of knowledge.

There's so much to learn about kratom and many variables to why it's become stagnant to you. It could be a bad batch that you have. Perhaps you've changed your diet or stopped exercising and it isn't affecting you as much because of it. But I think perhaps you may have developed tolerance to that strain. You could try different ones, or take a tolerance break to reset.

Laurie has many posts about reseting, but if you have other questions, we're here to help.

Again welcome :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

New here! 1 month 3 weeks ago #43947

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3618
Hi Dragonmama!!

Nice to have you join our growing family !!!

Tips...
Stay hydrated

Dose on empty stomach

Take the least amount of to get benefits from it , keep it low and spaced out as much as you can... keeps the tolerance low and the effects strong /( but take as often as needed)
tolerance sucks!!!!

Rotate strains

So many good vendors to choose from , Fused Flora is one of my favorite new vendors

Welcome aboard ,

Peace

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

New here! 1 month 3 weeks ago #43948

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1407
Welcome home dragonmamma. >:D :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

New here! 1 month 3 weeks ago #43971

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3854
Hello & Welcome dragonmamma!:-h

I would just say keep it basic. Take every dose on an Empty Stomach 2 - 3 hours after eating. Try Different Strains & Different Dosages to see which Dose is your Sweet Spot Dosage. Sweet Spot Dose is the Optimal Dosage where Kratom works the Most Efficiently without you wasting any Kratom & you will be getting better effects from the lowest possible amount. Also stay Hydrated. That's always very important because Kratom can really dehydrate the Body.

More Herbs you might want to look for are Incarvillea Sinensis, Akuamma & Cat's Claw. They are all good for Pain & have other Health Benefits. Good Luck with your Kratom Journey. If you ever have any Questions feel free to Private Message me anytime. I will try to answer within less than 24 hours.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds