09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me?

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 6 days ago #44142

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3777
The real challenge in answering the question does Kratom affect libido? is that the conditions people treat with Kratom ALSO affect libido. So it is hard to identify the root cause of sexual dysfunction.

Mood disorders and pain are the most common conditions people self treat with Kratom and they can both contribute to decreased libido and sexual response.

If you have an opiate history then that might contribute to lowered testosterone (look up opiate induced androgen deficiency OIAD).

I certainly had that effect from the 3 years on oxy ... oh and BTW, low testosterone also contributes to chronic pain.

So lots of reasons to be concerned about testosterone levels.

I am very glad I got my hormones re-balanced ...everything works just fine (well we are still working on the thyroid)! AND I am still taking Kratom 4 times per day. Total daily dose is around 28 grams.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bomalley.

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44140

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI

danke schoen! perfect comic timing, I have been successfully cheered up.
Sending kisses Don, sorry Liz its all very friendly. I've been dragging all day. After my morning dose wore off had the worst pain flare up, headaches and then mental stress set in. Life events catching up. I am taking a mix of Red Borneo and Red Maeng da and feeling ready to rest.

Anyone looking for a lift can check out information on
Dodder Seed Powder
Iporuru
Goldleaf Botanicals carries both.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Nan70.

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44126

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
I'd comment about libido but I'm really not up for it. :woohoo: :ohmy: :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Nan70

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44125

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I agree with Laurie, and I’m sure that to some level my own testosterone has lowered since I’ve gotten a little bit older… Is that from Creighton? I don’t think so but possibly... what I meant by sleeping in bed naked and being in bed before bedtime means that if you’re feeling a lower and libido for any reason just being naked with your partner can stir up some pretty good things and cause for some good times LOL… I don’t get the night sweats, my last dose of the day is in the evening 9 o’clock… I don’t have any bowel issues, the one thing I notice is when I’m doing my work As a plumber I sweat more than I think is common ...Kratom is partially to blame for that… But I don’t have night sweats, maybe I did a couple times when I first started taking it

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44121

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8700
Congratulations on a fresh start!

I have one male friend whom it affected his “libido” and testosterone levels quite dramatically. It was not a problem because he was in a non-intimate marriage.

Kratom helped him with many challenges and he eventually got divorced and definitely had issues with dating. He now takes a testosterone supplement (which many humans need just from aging) and uses almost zero kratom now to keep his life full of fun.

So it’s not necessarily “in your head” completely but that constant “in your head” issue is not healthy and it’s very good to know you’re trying to work on that.

You might have your dr test your testosterone levels and maybe a supplement would be helpful.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, RagnarsFury40

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44120

• RagnarsFury40
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
This is an awesome reply. I'm in a similar situation- we have 3 kids still living at home so we need to schedule "dates" to be together. I have had a few issues with getting and maintaining erections while on Kratom but I don't know if it's actually from the Kratom or it's in my head. I have general anxiety disorder so I would lean towards it all being in my mind- which sucks because if you lose confidence once then it can bleed in to the next time. My problem is I over think everything and am always in my head. I've started to mediate 15 minutes each day to see if it helps and I've seen some minor improvements.

Curious- when you say you sleep naked is it due to kratom related night sweats? I'm excited to get my new batch of kratom next week because I'll have not had it for 8 full days so my tolerance should be minimal and I can start over the right way. Thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44119

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Welcome to the forum,

Kratom is subjective to individually chemistries, recommendations come with a what works for me might not work for you warning.
But you are doing well so far on greens I would expand your green arsenal definitely. Rotation can revolve around the same strain color. I use a scale to dose you might consider that to help knowing exactly how much you are taking and its a great tool for the less is more theory. Its a way to visually see that you used less even in tiny amounts like 400 mg less and prove to your mind less worked.

Dosing is also very individual. Use quality of life and responsible use to guide that.

I dose Green in the morning- I rotate different ones each day I expect kratom to work 4 hours at least. On average my chosen strains last 5 to 6 hours.
I dose Reds at night. I allow the break through pain between doses but I will booster dose if I am bad or take other botanicals.

I am treating spinal arthritis, but I also benefit from the stress and anxiety relief.

Edit ** if I find anything interesting on libido I will be back with a link. This forum has knowledgeable supplement users also if any problems arise(or not ;) ) we could make great suggestions.**
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, RagnarsFury40

Last edit: by Nan70.

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44118

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I’ll start by saying that before me and my lady make Love she like to take some Kratom to boost her energy ... we have 4 kids and a busy schedule so energy is lacking and kratom helps her...

For me (38 yo dude) I found that it hasnt negatively effected my libido in any huge way, I’m tired at the end of the day socthe only time we have to be with eachother sex wise is when all the kids are asleep... which plays into it needing Toto have “intentions “ set for some romping around....

If Kratom is at all contributing to affecting libido... taper down a bit and you’ll probably find out if that’s the culprit....

I know exercise and diet , age considerations.... amount of kratom one takes all effects libido ....

So exercise, take the least amount of Kratom to get benefits from it , and ..... hahaha... pull out the lotion and rub your ladies feet and back .... and ... hahaha... my new rule is sleep naked , be in bed before bedtime ....

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44117

• RagnarsFury40
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Forgot to ask this. Has Kratom had aany negative effect on your libido? I'm a 40 year old guy and have read that it can affect sex negatively. Thoughts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 8 months 1 week ago #44116

• RagnarsFury40
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Forgot to ask this. Has Kratom had aany negative effect on your libido? I'm a 40 year old guy and have read that it can affect sex negatively. Thoughts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds