07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me?

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 1 month 2 weeks ago #44182

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3234

Her spirits were starting to lift as she was feeling a little better each day with the healing from the tumor surgery.
Butttt Sunday night she bit into something and it broke one of her teeth all the way to the jaw. It will be removed this Wednesday :(
And our physician just let us know our blood tests show we both have 3rd stage chronic kidney disease. We have appointments to see a nephrologist next month. It really doesn't bother me but it was just one more thing that has been heaped on her and she is again very depressed.

Oh no Don,
I know how Liz feels. I was googling to find out about this no one wants to hear Stage and disease in any sentence. Tell her not to worry its more another doctors appointment to add to the list, Stage 3 is very manageable and almost no symptoms. no worries yet okay.
The tooth how unlucky. I hope its not painful. I dislike having to go the dentist. I cracked my front tooth early summer it devastated me I couldn't procrastinate making that appointment like I am doing now for my annual cleaning- was due in July. My thoughts are with you two.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 1 month 2 weeks ago #44184

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7541
My mom has been in stage 3 kidney disease for over a decade with no follow up recommended thus far, for whatever that means...she’s doing MUCH BETTER in all other aspects but that kidney disease has not budged
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 1 month 2 weeks ago #44186

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 308
I am so sorry about the Kidney diagnoses. This is heartbreaking. Seems like sometimes when we are up to our neck in shit, life just keeps shoveling.
Take care of yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 1 month 2 weeks ago #44189

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1407
Liz says thank you Nan, Laurie, and Littlebear, >:D :x

Luckily the tooth is not aching. It only hurts when she bites into something while chewing on that side.

Looks like the the CKD is just one more OPD (Old Person Disease) Y'all youngsters will see someday. :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 1 month 1 week ago #44316

• RagnarsFury40
  • RagnarsFury40's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi everyone. Sorry for the delayed responses. My family and I were at at wedding in Upstate, NY. So as far as the libido goes, I did have my testosterone tested about 4 months ago and it was 750 which is really good (so my doctor says). I used Kratom yesterday for the first time in 8 days and had no problem with my wife last night.

Yesterday when I opened my Kratom I started low at 3g of super green malay and incrementally added .5g every 10-15 minutes. From that I was able to determine that my "sweet spot" is likely 5.5g. Today I am taking red maeng da and did the same thing. I ended up getting to 5g and feel incredible although a bit sedated so I think 4.5g is perfect for this red. Another sweet spot noted! Tomorrow I will rinse and repeat with White maeng da.

My plan is to take Kratom 3 days on then one day off. I will go green, red, white. Do you think this will help to keep my tolerance levels in check? Also- I do use a digital scale for accuracy. I did have some night sweats last night but it was very minor. If it gets worse I may need to add 1.5g each night prior to bed to eliminate it.

Tiggermanscrat- Very sorry to hear about the health problems you and your wife are experiencing. It is nice to see that this really is a community and that many of you know each other via the forum and can chat about other topics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 1 month 1 week ago #44319

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7541
That last sentence really touched my heart. Sounds like a great plan AND thanks for getting us up to speed so we won’t waste time on resolved issues (like testosterone, for example).

We can offer more help for your money (hehe) with more information on the front end.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, RagnarsFury40

I want to use Kratom the right way. Can you help me? 1 month 1 week ago #44321

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1407
RF,
You are right.
This forum is a community. They are my 2nd family. :cheer:

Don :)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley, RagnarsFury40

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds