Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My introduction to the Forum 3 weeks 5 days ago #50960

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1281
Nice to meet you Pat, and welcome to ILK!

20gms a day is very reasonable imo, I think you’ll find that with better quality leaf you could even cut your doses in half or more and get more out it . Our chemistries differs
from person to person making it so that some take more , some take less ... also comes down to the reason for utilizing kratom . You’ve gone form rec to pain management.... I can attest to the pain relieving properties of this lovely herb . I’ve been enjoying the pain relief and other side benefits for 3 years, I quickly felt I would be able to get off my meds i was taking at the time , and I was correct . Finding this natural product that gives me more relief than the pharmaceuticals I was taking , tremendously more relief was a godsend !

Please enjoy you time here , lots of great info and some of the best folks to chat and learn with . Great members and amazing vendors ... very special place I call my second home/ family !

Welcome to the family my friend , anything you need help with , we got your back B-) (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My introduction to the Forum 3 weeks 5 days ago #50958

• goshawk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi every one,

My name is Pat. New to the forum so have not looked around much yet. Not that new to Kratom. Start using it recreationally a few years back but then was in a motorcycle accident with a brachial plexus injury. Well actually several other injuries too so I would say that my usage now is more for pain management.

I basically have been buying the el cheapo $59 a kilo stuff and use up to 10 grams at a time, once maybe twice a day. usually like at noon, then around 6pm if I feel that I am having a rough day as far as my pain goes.

Figured it might be good to join a forum and learn what other folks do and get a better understanding of quality and doses used by people.

I mix it with some water then add something like Bathhouse farms protein plus drink (or yogurt Kefer in a pinch) and chug it down. Taste like crap. I doubt I could handle any more than I take now because I would more than likely vomit :-)

Anyway, I poke around and do some reading to get a feel for the site but wanted to say hello.

Oh I live in Georgia.

Pat

I
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

DAY #10 of the 10 Favorites of Christmas PLUS...... 1 month 3 weeks ago #50614

• Gutizedu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello my name is Ed and i am reading good reviews about some kratom vendors in this forum
After my knee surgery kratom helped me avoiding taking pain killer and antidepressant meds..everyday.
But buying online is challenging and disappointing. Most of the time i get bad products and adverse effects. I am tired to waste so much time and money.
I am trying to order from T.H.F but can't find a way.
Please let me know if you have some good recommendations
Thank you for your time.
(L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

DAY #10 of the 10 Favorites of Christmas PLUS...... 2 months 1 week ago #50204

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1281
Word krstomhunter!!

Nice to have you join in on the fun!
I feel you , let’s not hand all our rights over because .... well, how’s that gonna help us ?

Never trust a agency/ government that wants to outlaw a leaf like kratom... just saying lol, shady mofo’s fo sho B-)

Sorry it’s Friday and I’m in a seriously silly mood .....

Welcome to the ILK family KH, please hang out for a bit , look forward to learning with you (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

DAY #10 of the 10 Favorites of Christmas PLUS...... 2 months 1 week ago #50203

• KRATOMHunter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
:-P Hi everyone new member here!! How is everyone's stress levels dealing with this covid-19 bullshit? Hope everyone stays safe. Let's not have the government take to many of our rights away!!!

New to Forum: Hello 6 months 1 week ago #46772

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Welcome ZenTree48, :-h
You must live in a warm climate to be able to grow your own. :-bd
I don't think I could do it here in GA without some type of greenhouse. I know nothing about growing stuff. :-?
don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)

New to Forum: Hello 6 months 1 week ago #46762

• ZenTree48
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everyone.
I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been using mitragyna for about 5 years now and it has saved my life.
It started when I needed emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder. It helped with the chronic pain and loss of appetite I had daily. Also I have found that it has helped my severe depression and anxiety that I have suffered with my whole life.
Now I have started to grow my own trees 2from clones I purchased and my sixty seedlings that I planted 3 months ago.
I am trying to connect and share growing experiences with fellow mitragyna lovers.
I have much to share and hope others can share their growing experiences as well.
I think it's important that we focus on growing mitragyna here in the U.S as with the constant threat to this beloved plant it should be established here so we are not dependent soley on a asia source.
I have found many myths being propagated about growing it. Just a few are that seeds are only viable for a few days (false) and that a tree must be 3-5 years old to have active alkaloids. I would love to discuss this and more with anyone willing to talk.
Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and feel free to ask me any questions as I have grown these beautiful plants from seed. Nice to meet everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Fae, Kratom Australia

DAY #8 of the 10 Favorites of Christmas PLUS...... 6 months 1 week ago #46671

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4237
Your Very Welcome. I still have a lot of Strains to work through.

I am slowly getting back to almost normal.:S :unsure:
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3

DAY #8 of the 10 Favorites of Christmas PLUS...... 6 months 1 week ago #46630

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1763
Thanx madmaxnightrider,

We definitely look forward to your reviews! =D>

Hope you are feeling better :) (L)
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, INSENSE3

DAY #8 of the 10 Favorites of Christmas PLUS...... 6 months 1 week ago #46619

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4237
Hello Insense, Just letting you know that I am still working on the Review of your Strains from both Insense & GoldLeafBotanicals.net.

I've been sick for awhile now & I still have the Flu but I am working through the Strains for your Reviews.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds