Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Incarvillea Sinensis 6 months 2 weeks ago #49870

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4424
hi mrsmelissaclark!

im glad you found us. sorry your experiences aren't what they used to be.

I think brandon hit it on the head. strain and company rotation. if you need an energetic red go maybe for a red horn or maybe a gold

you can take kratom, akuamma and Incarvillea together. I suggest starting with 1g Incarvillea (about 2 size 00 capsules) if that doesn't even touch it you can move up as needed. just like kratom less is more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, MrsMelissaClark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Incarvillea Sinensis 6 months 2 weeks ago #49866

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
MrsMelissaClark,

Great to meet you and warm welcome to the ILK community!

Members hear have had very good things to say about IC, as well as corydalis. I haven’t tried these yet, there on my list of herbs to try ... I have experience with Akuamma, which is also a lovely addition to kratom for pain relief . 2-4 gms or akuamma extends my kratom dose and adds to the pain relieving effects . I don’t know the dose recommendations for IC, michele , Babel, Nan or Laurie would have some guidance to give on amounts to take.

It may very well be that eating shortly after taking kratom has lowered its effects , also a thing to keep in mind is strain rotation. I’ve found , along with many other folks, that mixing up “strains” of kratom as well as diff vendors helps keep effects good . When taking the same type regularly the body gets used to it, and semi desensitized to that set of alkaloid profile .

Sounds like your not overdoing doses , otherwise I’d say a tolerance factor is at play .... in a way you might of delvelopes a tolerance to that specific “strain” or batch.

It can be frustrating when this happens , but mixing it up with a handful of diff strains could be very beneficial and effective to remedy this. Kratom is spectacular at helping with our ailments , and we are all continually learning how to get the most out of it ...rotation of batches, I’m sorry your having lessened effects , we’ve a been there :pinch:
Very happy you found us and stay tuned for more suggestions from other members.

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrsMelissaClark

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Incarvillea Sinensis 6 months 2 weeks ago #49864

• MrsMelissaClark
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am new to Kratom about a year ago. I use it for fibromyalgia pain and migraines (from head injury years ago). I have just joined this forum to learn more and get advice. I have always taken Maeng Da and it’s always helped until yesterday and today. I learned to take it on an empty stomach, and maybe it it barely works because I have eaten right after taking it, but someone here may have the solution. I put Kratom in 4oz lemonade or juice and drink it down really fast like a shot because I can’t stand the taste of it. Usually feel the chronic headache pain lessening within 5 to 10 minutes until yesterday. I normally take it once a day unless I’m having a really bad migraine episode or fibromyalgia flareup, then I take it twice a day for 2 to 3 days. I just read on this forum about drinking it steeped with hot water. I will try that here in just a minute. I also saw a few different posts about people talking about Incarvillea Sinensis and how it is the best thing for headaches and nerve pain. I am going to be ordering that off of a website that one of you gave. My question is, am I supposed to mix it with Kratom, or take it by itself? Is it the same dosage that I normally do with Kratom, or other?

All help is really appreciated! I have been off of Lyrica and gabapentin and Fioricet and oxycodone and Flexeril and tramadol for a couple of years now. Kratom has really helped me that’s far, and I really pray it continues to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 7 months 2 weeks ago #49112

• Chickie
  • Chickie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
I've been taking IS now for 3 days and it is helping a great deal!
Thanks so much for your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49017

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2547
I don't know if major relief from serious pain is in the cards with this. It should help though! And the way it works means that the relief could be cumulative, so give it a few days. If it helps in giving you a better night's sleep then that too adds in progressing in dealing with chronic pain. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49016

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
Yeah, if you're in pain 2+ g would be better suited. Most herbal 4 hrs is safe time between doses it should help with pain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49015

• Chickie
  • Chickie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Thanks Michelle, Nan, and Babel!
I took 1 gram and didn't really notice a big change.
I will try up it a bit.
Also wondering how often you re-dose?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49012

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2547
My bag says the same, I'm 99% sure it should read 20:1.

For me the minimum effective dose is around 500 mg., and if I wasn't taking any other supplements I'd bump that up to one or two grams.

For serious pain relief I'd go higher, but since I never have I can't advise about that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat

Re start? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49010

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
I starter dosed Incarvillea Sinensis at 1.5 grams I found pain relief started at 2 and above grams, for me I am at 2.5 gram when I use it for pain. I would guess you need to find your dose between 2-4 gs.

There is very little information except for these scientific study stuff- www.nature.com/articles/srep16107

I am going to search around to see if I missed anything about IS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, MrsMelissaClark

Re start? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49009

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey chickee!

honestly, I would call them to make sure its 20:1 ( usually is )

taste isn't horrible, good in milk or chocolate milk, capsules, or toss/wash. I would start with 2 g if your pain is super bad. .if you take it down the hatch (not in capsule) wait about 30-40 min. if that doesn't do enough take another gram. most people I say to start with 1g but if you really have to knock out pain that's what I suggest.

ive taken up tp 4g and had no side effects. its just another supplement to be careful with cause it is a tolerance increaser. if you stack it with taking it with say akuamma and white willow bark I find it to be more effective. maybe hirtusa, whatever works best for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds