09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re start?

Re start? 3 weeks 11 hours ago #49112

• Chickie
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
I've been taking IS now for 3 days and it is helping a great deal!
Thanks so much for your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re start? 3 weeks 5 days ago #49017

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1957
I don't know if major relief from serious pain is in the cards with this. It should help though! And the way it works means that the relief could be cumulative, so give it a few days. If it helps in giving you a better night's sleep then that too adds in progressing in dealing with chronic pain. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 3 weeks 5 days ago #49016

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3628
Yeah, if you're in pain 2+ g would be better suited. Most herbal 4 hrs is safe time between doses it should help with pain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 3 weeks 5 days ago #49015

• Chickie
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Michelle, Nan, and Babel!
I took 1 gram and didn't really notice a big change.
I will try up it a bit.
Also wondering how often you re-dose?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 3 weeks 5 days ago #49012

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1957
My bag says the same, I'm 99% sure it should read 20:1.

For me the minimum effective dose is around 500 mg., and if I wasn't taking any other supplements I'd bump that up to one or two grams.

For serious pain relief I'd go higher, but since I never have I can't advise about that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat

Re start? 3 weeks 5 days ago #49010

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3816
I starter dosed Incarvillea Sinensis at 1.5 grams I found pain relief started at 2 and above grams, for me I am at 2.5 gram when I use it for pain. I would guess you need to find your dose between 2-4 gs.

There is very little information except for these scientific study stuff- www.nature.com/articles/srep16107

I am going to search around to see if I missed anything about IS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Re start? 3 weeks 5 days ago #49009

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3628
hey chickee!

honestly, I would call them to make sure its 20:1 ( usually is )

taste isn't horrible, good in milk or chocolate milk, capsules, or toss/wash. I would start with 2 g if your pain is super bad. .if you take it down the hatch (not in capsule) wait about 30-40 min. if that doesn't do enough take another gram. most people I say to start with 1g but if you really have to knock out pain that's what I suggest.

ive taken up tp 4g and had no side effects. its just another supplement to be careful with cause it is a tolerance increaser. if you stack it with taking it with say akuamma and white willow bark I find it to be more effective. maybe hirtusa, whatever works best for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Re start? 3 weeks 5 days ago #49007

• Chickie
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I finally got a hold of some IS from Insense. I have NO idea how much to start taking. I don't want to guess. I haven't been able to find any dosing info anywhere.
Also, it says on the bag "100:1", but on the site it said 20:1? I'm so excited to try this as my pain is way bad today.
Can anyone help?
PS I SO APPRECIATE this forum!!
Everyone is so kind and full of wisdom and info.
Thanks to all of you!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Re start? 1 month 1 week ago #48607

• FusedFlora
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 492

madmaxnightrider wrote: I really hate to Correct you but Name is Not Brandon. It is Marcus.:-bd No Biggie.

Lol, of course I know that! Somethingsacred is Brandon, right !?!?!? :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Re start? 1 month 1 week ago #48603

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4224
I really hate to Correct you but Name is Not Brandon. It is Marcus.:-bd No Biggie.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds