Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Re start? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48335

• Chickie
  • Chickie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
I've never used stem and vein. Is that available on most sites to purchase?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re start? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48334

• Chickie
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Re start? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48326

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
B-) (L) :-P (L) =D>

Much love and gratitude for you Rob... and for INSENSE3 :-bd :x

Re start? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48325

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1738
Listen to these friends, they have alot of experience and know what they are talking about.

I was talking to a friend in Indonesia and he said "If one needs to do a complete restart, 2 weeks gives the body enough time to reset"
Our minds may say "more is better" nut this is not true with Kratom.

Stem and vein while on this break is a needed remedy for many. Its a different set of alkaloids, that will help while on break.

After 2 weeks its like the first time all over again.....Joy and Bliss (L) (L)

Thanks for asking
Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Re start? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48319

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
You might only need a taper. No one should need to worry about dealing with pain. Pain management is a process. You can slowly add or replace kratom with other pain reducing botancials. Some botanicals take a few days to get full effects. Kratom is one of the few that works first try. For Fibro where you would want to calm the nerves I would guess these would be the top 3 Corydalis, Incarvillea, Akuamma.
You should get more feedback soon just wanted to direct you to few conversations about the other herbs.

Corydalis discussion
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/health-and-wellness/7452-corydalis#.XkSUrWhKiUk

Incarvillea-
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/general-dialogue/5762-in...extract#.XkSU_mhKiUk

Akuamma
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/health-and-wellness/7431-akuamma#34955
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Nan70.

Re start? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48317

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hey chickie ,

Yeah.., kratom is fabulous for giving pain relief , absolutely a miraculous herb ! (L)

I’ve personally have only had two 2 day breaks goin on 3 years of daily kratom utilization...

I’ve heard/ read from members here that between 1-4 weeks ... 1 being very helpful , 3-4 being pretty much a complete reset ....

Michele can give better details ... she just started up after 4 week break =D>

Good to see you around these parts !! Please let us know how long and how effective your break is ... if/ when you take it !

Might want to get some hirsuta , javanica and akuamma to help during the break .... Michele and Babel can offer other herbs to use as well, like skullcap , incarvillea sinensis.. corydalis and such :)
Take care

Re start? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48315

• Chickie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Kratom Lovers! I have been using Kratom for a year and a half for Fibro pain. It has been the only thing that has helped me and I am very grateful I found this medicinal plant.
I am wondering how long does one have to go completely off of it to "start over" I have recently been using large amounts and I feel like I need to quit for awhile. But I am afraid to because my pain levels have been through the roof.
Any advice?
Chickie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds