09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 2 weeks 3 days ago #49185

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 289
I too would use it sparingly. Dont really know what the process is either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 2 weeks 4 days ago #49169

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 583
That’s great to hear Chickie! Thx for checking back in and letting us know your trip went well. Take care my friend :-bd
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 3 weeks 12 hours ago #49113

• Chickie
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
My trip went very well.
I took your advice and put it in an empty bag of Matcha. No issues.
Thanks again for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 1 month 2 weeks ago #48421

• Visitor
  • Visitor
If using extract ( which should always be on days where it’s really called for ) mix it with your powder to boost the benefits ... extract is a few concentrated alkaloids versus powder that has all of them ... combine the two for the best results ...just my thoughts !! :whistle: :pinch:

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 1 month 2 weeks ago #48418

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Even fools can be considered wise when their mouths are kept closed!
  • Thank you received: 79
a few weeks ago i bought Mitragaias 250 gram sampler back its like 8 - 1oz packs of whatever strains i choose and i have to agree with sacredgoinonhere that i was not impressed with the first 3 strains i have open and have tried. The quality is not that great compared to the other vendors ive tried.. I have not tried their 20x extract but i have tried carolina kratoms extract and i even used it by itself about 500 mg which if you know extract that is alot and it did not do much. I stay away from extracts cause i think that the yield of alkaloids is compromised depending on how its done so its hit or miss and the regular powder does a better job at giving me my desired effects
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Chickie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 1 month 2 weeks ago #48347

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I have a handful of preferred vendors I rotate with... all of them are very satisfactory and then some !

Benni Botanicals - super kali strains( red Kali is helping me tremendously with shoulder pain at the moment!) , md blend .... big red blend #14....

Fused Flora -great quality , just tried some red Thai not to long ago... very nice !!

Insense/ Goldleaf -great quality .. in love with their white Hulu ...

Lucky Herbal - favs are GMD,Green Hulu , suoer green and red Thai are ones that I remember being exceptional

Bow Key - GMD,WMD, green Sumatra

SoFlo -his super strains and golds are awesome, all good!

Inland Botanical-I won a free kilo and love their green Malay

All very well priced , some have ILK discounts on already awesome prices ... most ship out free of charge !

Ive been recently reviewing Kratom Krates , and have been impressed with their quality.... enough to want to place a order in the future
White Bali and green Malay standout .. as well as red md and green raiu

All the vendors listed above are spectacular,

Hard to say who my favorite is , but I’ve purchased the last few times from Benni ,
These companies have a loyal customer.... me ! I want to buy from all of them ... wish I was rich lol!!!

Great folks doing great things ! Top shelf kratom and integrity with anyone of these folks !

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 1 month 2 weeks ago #48345

• Chickie
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Good to know! Thanks so much!
What's your favorite company?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 1 month 2 weeks ago #48339

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good morning chickie,

I personally am weary of Mitragaia, I ordered from them a few times and aside from the first order , I was not a satisfied customer. But there’s some that like that company ... between my expo with them and many negative reviews I would use caution in purchasing from them .

20x .... always smart to use extract sparingly , it will raise your tolerance to powder very fast .

I haven’t flown with kratom , but many who have had no problems.... just make sure where your going isn’t a banned state or county ....

You can always buy a bag of matcha tea and swap out the powder if that feels good , they both look the same !

Happy adventures!! Please tell us how it goes
:-bd (L)

Has anyone tried 20X powder maeng da? Plus traveling 1 month 2 weeks ago #48336

• Chickie
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
20x Powdered Maeng Da (MD) Extract from MitraGaia?
Also...
I am planning a trip out of state. Am a little worried about air travel with kratom.
I'm traveling from Minnesota to Arizona.
I m planning to only take a carry on. No checked luggage.
Has anyone had problems while traveling with kratom?
Thank so much!!
I truly appreciate you all sharing your wisdom, inspiration, and hope!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds