09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Review of Gold Leaf Botanicals and of Insense Botanicals

Review of Gold Leaf Botanicals and of Insense Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48540

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 134
Thank you, rookie! We appreciate your taking the time to post your truth. And to confirm that what we are doing is working! This experience is not random. We try to repeat this sort of customer service with ALL CLIENTS.
Your post is important to us EACH time you shop with us.

INSENSE3

530-644-0456 office
www.insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by INSENSE3.

Review of Gold Leaf Botanicals and of Insense Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48524

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1650
Welcome rookie!

Glad you decided to give us a try! :-bd

Kratom is an absolutely AMAZING plant.... especially the reds and the benefits they can bring. I see you selected one that has more relaxing properties than others.

I like whites or greens for the daytime, but end of the day for Dark Red Maeng Da is perfect for me also.... as well as Chocolate Borneo and even Red Sumatra wild are some of my choices.

We believe in Good customer service, and i am glad you called....not sure which one was you, you didn't mention it, i am glad you were happy with what we could answer for you.... sooo.... :woohoo:

come on out of the shadows rookie, and share your experience...you never know, you just might be able to help someone else.....who is lurking... LOL

Enjoy brother (L)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to give us a call.

Thank You

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 office
www.insensebotanicals.com
www.goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Review of Gold Leaf Botanicals and of Insense Botanicals 1 month 3 weeks ago #48469

• rookie
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 91
I am rookie....been a lurker for a wile and started getting a bit more involved....finally LOL

I must say i am a skeptic by nature in todays society, everyone always has something better than everyone else....

makes me want to gag sometimes...but what i do have to say is that after reading others experience with both Gold Leaf Botanicals Wild Kratom and with Insense Botanicals plantation Krateom, i think...

i was sure that both companies were selling the same thing just under different names, regardless of what i read.

BUT, what i found out thru my own experience is that they are telling the truth, I was shocked at the REAL differences that there was even in the same kind from each company! :woohoo:

I need to say thank you to the people that work there, being such a skeptic as i talked to them, they were so nice and they really do answer the phone.
many other places its always.... leave a message and we might get back to you.

I had many questions and they pretty much answered most of them, i guess they are a little limited because of the laws today, but it was enough that i made a purchase from what i think was michele373 suggested and that was a dark red md.

i tried it after work to deal with the days aches, i work construction, and to just mellow out.
and IT WORKED almost exactly like michele said,
I have been looking so long for something without all the flippin drugs to help me and i have finally found it.

Thank you to I Love Kratom Forum, if they weren't on the approved vendor list i don't think i would have tried them, but they are on the list so i said what the hell.

I am very glad that i now know their reds don't get me all jacked up, after taking some with orange juice about 10-15 minutes later it started relieving me, and i waited to see what else was in store, and nothing but a smooth chill came over me.

So....Thank You everyone but especially those at Gold Leaf and In Sense Botanicals,,, :)
They we nice and they definitely know what they are talking about.
I got a free sample of red bali wild from Gold Leaf and i will let y'all know how it is. so far it sounds pretty good.

Thank You everyone, while i was lurking and reading and finally took the chance and i got to see what everyone is so happy about with this plant, now i know from my own experience

Thank You Gold Leaf and In Sense your stuff rocks!

rookie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds