Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 12283867 of 12283871 bytes in /home/line0019/public_html/libraries/src/Cache/CacheController.php on line 182
Introducing Bow Key Botanicals - Kratom Community Forum - Kratom Forum
09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introducing Bow Key Botanicals

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48574

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 638
Thank you for the love Taylor! I haven’t been able to post until today because my account was pretty much wiped and couldn’t log in lol, I had long 3-4 days without ILK lol, but happy to be able to post again , still have my platinum ranking B-) but every other number wasn’t recovered .... oh wellski :blink:

Michele , missed you even though it was a speck of time that passed ... Bow Key def has a sweet spot in my heart . Quality is
non-debatable and customer service tip top.
They’re having a great sale on a few of their options .. 7$ for 50gms , 28$ for 250gm... pretty cool and ridiculously well priced. The green Aceh from a older order is still in my stash as a treat .. it’s very good ..

bowkeybotanicals.com/products/green-aceh

Good to be back and still stoked Bow Key is here !

Much love and kratom and stuff B-)

Be good y’all lol
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48553

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3640
hey taylor!!

happy to have you here. really do appreciate the codes! will those be constant or just temporary?

brandons upmost loyalty made me actually take the plunge recently. small order just to test the waters! got your WMD and yellow Vietnam. stellar! I haven't tried both by themselves more than once yet. coming off a full reset and a lot of strains to catch up on!

glad you decided to join us on the forum! that gives you more buzz and its just cool being able to ask questions. without a formal email or call. just seems more casual, the hey get back to me when you have time kinda thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48511

• BKBTaylor
  • BKBTaylor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
Thanks brother! You have been a huge source of support and inspiration from the beginning, and one of the main reasons we got connected with ILK in the first place. Can't express enough appreciation for you... :)

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48510

• BKBTaylor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
:P :-bd

Also, scratch my last post - I just saw your most recent post, tiggerman. Glad it worked! Let us know if you need any more help :-h (L)

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48509

• BKBTaylor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey! By any chance are you at our new site(which is not quite ready)? Make sure to go to bowkeybotanicals.com

We know this is confusing and are trying to get this squared away with our designers and developers, but keep running into road blocks.

Thanks for giving us a try!

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48507

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1976
I take back my last. For some reason the first link to the site didn't allow the discount but the 2nd link I found did.
Even though both took me to the site??

The first link was bowkeykratom.com/

The second that worked is bowkeybotanicals.com/
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BKBTaylor, michele373

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48506

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1976
I just tried to place an order for the Green Sumatra. (Thanks for the FOMO kratom88ny and Brandon) :lol:

Neither of the above discount codes worked.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BKBTaylor

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48503

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good morning , i actually have a 2 oz bag that’s needing me try those waters out ! I’ll get back to you when I’ve tried it .i don’t respond to most reds but I imagine I’ll enjoy what they have ...I almost always take bigger doses with reds , but not always ! Sometimes it’s the smaller dose that knocks the socks off ! The sign of quality kratom! the Sumatra is great with my 2tsp dose , but love mixing it with GMD or WMD .... very good blend !!!! Haven’t had the double vision effects ... but never have taken 3 tsp of it ... def my fav are the MD’s.... still have a bag of their green aceh from a bit ago... keep it hidden from my sweetheart .... it wouldn’t be there as a treat if she knew Bout it lol, but I’ll break some out to share and hide the rest ... she devours all my whites .... good thing she doesn’t know all my hiding spots lol!

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48502

• kratom88NY
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I'm tempted to try their red bali because I love red bali more and more but I hate when I get crap....anyone here try theirs?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, BKBTaylor, Tiggermanscrat

Introducing Bow Key Botanicals 1 month 2 weeks ago #48501

• kratom88NY
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I also use them in my rotation, great customer service and high quality product. I've liked their MD's and the Green Sumatra but holy shit, do NOT take a normal d0se of the Green Sumatra (my normal is 3 tsp). I took it once before work and had to shut my office door for 2 hours because I had double vision like you wouldn't believe. Now I use it to blend and it and it adds a nice kick to any other k.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, BKBTaylor, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds