09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blue River Welness AKA Coastal Kratom.... Bright Eyes Blend

Blue River Welness AKA Coastal Kratom.... Bright Eyes Blend 1 month 2 weeks ago #48578

• Mscanlan4803
  • Mscanlan4803's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Even fools can be considered wise when their mouths are kept closed!
  • Thank you received: 79
Hey Guys! Just giving a quick review on a blend i tried this morning by Blue River Wellness who use to be Coastal Kratom . The strain i tried its their Bright Eyes Blend . So to start i have no idea what there Bright Eyes Blend is. On their site there is no information about any of the strains they carry which is kind of annoying. On top of that their Kratom is extremely over priced and not for any good reason either imo. The Bright Eyes Blend took about 30 minutes to kick in at my usual 10g dose. The effects are pleasant and euphoric but i dont notice anything different or better than the already trusted reliable vendors i use now. The Bright Eyes Blend is also one of their more expensive strains and from doing some research i only found a few discussion where people claimed it was just a mix of Blue River Wellness's Red, White, and Green strains. I do have a boost in energy right now and Euphoria is already wearing off to a more mellow uplifted mood only after 20 minutes. Its definitely a good quality but if they are gonna charge the prices they are it needs to be a quality that exceeds all others.

In conclusion they have a good quality product that is extremely overpriced. They provide no information on there strains, they dont provide lab results or testing results, and i was thinkin it was a little shady for the name change cause i remember Coastal kratom was pretty reputable. BUT i found out the reason they changed there name is cause where they currently reside as a business the name of the street is Blue River Parkway or something. They sell a variety of other botanicals and herbs which i have not tried yet and they seem to be priced a little more fairly. Hope you guys have a great day
:-bd :-bd :-bd (L) (L) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Cori177, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mscanlan4803.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds