09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Member Here - I am Excited about this Community

New Member Here - I am Excited about this Community 3 weeks 6 days ago #48979

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8485
Welcome to the forum, KrateisGreat! Some of the other forums do not allow such nicknames to keep it from sounding like a “drug”. For example, “k” is a drug called ketamine. Then there are sites that do not allow the entire word and use other words altogether.
This forum is special and I am glad you found it! Enjoy!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Member Here - I am Excited about this Community 4 weeks 19 hours ago #48917

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4224
Hello KrateisGreat Great to have you Join us all here. I Welcome you to The Best Kratom Forum Ever. Other Forums have so many Rules & I got Banned from a few of them just for Mentioning a few Vendors on just One Post but ILK is Totally Different. You can Mention anything you like about Kratom. You don't have to say "Burn" as referring to Ingesting Kratom like on some other Forums. ILK is the Best!B-)
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New Member Here - I am Excited about this Community 4 weeks 2 days ago #48876

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3816
Welcome to the forum

Ask any question you need, talk about whatever, feel this community is non judgmental and we don't don't jump on people as Shilling for liking a vendor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, KrateisGreat

New Member Here - I am Excited about this Community 4 weeks 2 days ago #48867

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 583
Nice to meet you krateisgreat!!

Love the name B-)
I absolutely agree with you. Lol

Yes indeedy!! ILK is a very special community of kratom enthusiasts and awesome folks all looking out for each others best interest ... and sharing our kratom adventures with each other .. special batches , vendors ... and other herbs .. as well as giving compassionate support ! This my second home, like family ! There’s no haters hear (L)

So stoked you found us and hope to see you around.... any questions ... don’t hesitate to ask B-) (L)

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, KrateisGreat

New Member Here - I am Excited about this Community 4 weeks 2 days ago #48865

• KrateisGreat
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Hello everyone!

I am a kratom enthusiast and it is very pleasing to find a community such as this. I am surprised I had not come across this site before, and it's great that I was able to register easily. I have used krate for quite some time and it's always nice to see fellow enthusiasts. I am not sure how many people call kratom krate, but I am interested in knowing who else does. Something I love to say a lot is <em>Krate is Great!</em>, and it surely is.

I believe that all states could benefit from properly legislating & regulating krate while spreading harm reduction rather than propaganda. This is truly a special plant & medicine, and I am happy to be here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds