Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49291

• MiraiBotanicals
  • MiraiBotanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Alright, my mistake. I’m so sorry I’ll be more careful next time. And of course thank you for all information and the rules. Thank you again for accept me in this forum.
I’ll be patient, and hope for the best.
Thanks again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49283

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1140
I am the Moderator here. I can ban you from using this forum if you try to sell your kratom here again. I don't like to ban vendors or farmers, but I am very busy, so please don't give me a reason to ban you.

The owner of this Forum is planning on starting an area where Wholesalers, like yourself, can become approved to sell BUT he is not ready to open that new area for Indonesian vendors. So... please be patient.

Until you have approval to advertise in the new Wholesale Vendors' area, DO NOT talk about selling your kratom on here. Do not meet Forum members and sell through Private Messages or arrange to give samples. I won't tell you this again.

We love our Indonesian farmers and kratom sellers, so don't give me reason to ban you permanently. It will be worth the wait.to play by the rules.

Thank you!
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49226

• MiraiBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the information
I know all people in this forum is really polite exactly like my friend told me. I’m so grateful to be accepted to this forum, so we can share all information maybe discuss about kratom.

Salute..
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49222

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1275
Laurie , making me blush :oops:

To be straight up honest , I’ve had the best to learn from and be influenced by ...

Thank you Laurie ! :x >:D (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49220

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8765
Best moderator EVER on the best kratom forum EVER!

Good form!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49217

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1275
Thank you Babel :-bd (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49212

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
Hello, and welcome to one of the best forums for Kratom enthusiasts on the internet. The rules here only allow for authorized vendors to advertise, so please use this link in order to start the process of becoming one. A moderator will probably come along soon to confirm, or correct, what I'm saying, and maybe edit your post.

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors/vendor-application

Edit: Spelling, and to note the quick response of the moderator. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Hello from Mirai Botanicals 3 months 2 weeks ago #49211

• MiraiBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
Edited by moderator:

Hello Mirai Botanicals ,

As our very awesome member Babel already pointed out , no advertising on ILK is allowed unless you’ve been approved to do so . Please do not place any more posts about your business. However your more than welcome to be a member and contribute to the community, always room for one more :-bd

As of now we do not accept vendors / suppliers from overseas as we cannot protect our members with a purchase or quality guarantee when ordering out of the states.

Thank you for your interest and hope you stay and enjoy this amazing kratom community/ family !!

Take care

Brandon ILK Moderator
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Edited my mod, unapproved vendor
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds