Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Red devil kratom fully in stock and we are still taking orders! 3 months 2 weeks ago #49216

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1235
Thank you Red Devil ! One of these times I’ll be ordering from you folks , heard good things about your company !

Stay healthy and keep doing what you do !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Red devil kratom fully in stock and we are still taking orders! 3 months 2 weeks ago #49215

• Red devil kratom
  • Red devil kratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87
Good afternoon everyone!
John here from Red Devil Kratom.
We are still taking orders despite this coronavirus thing going on!
We are fully stock both in kratom and CBD! If your looking to buy kratom online please visit our website, reddevilkratom.com
For kratom use code kratom15 at the check out and get 15% off your order

Please be safe ! We are dealing with hard times now , please wash your hands, stay out of populated areas.

Thank you and God bless!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Red devil kratom.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds