Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 6 months 2 weeks ago #49728

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Mexican Penal system?
Is the lock down that bad?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 6 months 2 weeks ago #49727

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Good morning everyone. Hello Robert. It's nice to meet you. When I read a post like yours I think about my youth. Were that I a younger man with health. I would personally bring some down for you. I'm familiar with things coming out of Mexico but not the other way around. And that was many, many years ago. Many changes since I imagine.... I can remember bringing horses and cattle, round about, out of Mexico trying to avoid certain agencies. I remember one time I brought these 'pisshead" colts over. A pisshead colt doesn't know a thing. But you can break em'. I went to auction with 18 really nice 2 year old pissheads. Every dadgum one of them had Dourine. (horse clap) I remember the owner of the stalls handing me the bill for the disinfection and disposal and then asking me if I found the horses on the range or in a "cathouse". I lost money on that one...…. It's dadgum interesting when you look upon life at a certain angel. We spend so much time acquiring "things" and long for what we used to "have". I'm not speaking for all but I find myself being that way.

I sure do hope you find a solution Robert. If I could help without the worry of going to a Mexican penal system I would!! Dadgummit!!! Just to feel young again for a few days! I've also noticed that with age I've become more cautious. Ugh.....

Be blessed all!

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 6 months 2 weeks ago #49718

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I have sources in Mexico and I have a few Rockefellers in the area too that ship tons, actually, two. I can network you, or ask for a favor. Call me...actually...text me. Phone number is on the website. Please keep it short and to the point. (I'm so busy I can't chat these days) I'll do what I can, let get you a supply for very low cost. I sympathize with you and this would suck, one of my biggest fears. This actually happened to me, in Mexico, but for surgery. I've been there!

When I heard they closed down EVERYTHING in Cali I FREAKED OUT.
I almost got locked down in Hawaii myself along with my wife. We booked it across the Big Island at 128 MPH at Midnight over Saddle Road, lol. We were there looking at ultra low cost property because our doctors both say we need to live in a hot climate, and my doctor is from there. He keeps pushing me to live there. We went to at least look...
When I got to the air port, I roamed THE ENTIRE AIR PORT, not ONE person, not even a guard to usher me away from customs, TSA, nothing, not one soul.
Freaking weird.

Text me, I'll do what I can to network you, I know everyone in the industry.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 7 months 4 days ago #49297

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
Please check your private messaging for a suggestion, robertellis
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Last edit: by Laurie.

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 7 months 4 days ago #49296

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
I think the reason that it is not a big impact in mexico is because the food is so dang spicy. :woohoo: :silly:

It is apparently also not having a big impact on India. There food is also very spicy. :-?
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 7 months 5 days ago #49281

• robertellis
  • robertellis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
That's a great question. Today was the first "quarantine" day in Puerto Vallarta - which means the govt shut down schools & libraries. Restaurants and bars were also supposed to close, but that didn't happen. It's expected to get here by the end of the month with Spring Breakers -as the border will not be locked down. I imagine shipping kratom to Mexico is just like Covid-19 in Mexico, it's just going to take a while to get here. The only difference is COVID-19 will breeze through customs.

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 7 months 5 days ago #49280

• robertellis
  • robertellis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Thank You

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 7 months 5 days ago #49270

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
Could be lower humidity, and more sunlight keeping outdoor surfaces warmer and dryer.

www.dw.com/en/will-warmer-weather-stop-the-spread-...ronavirus/a-52570290
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, smoothc, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 7 months 6 days ago #49261

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 252
I wonder why covid 19 doesn't hit Mexico as hard as other areas?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Babel-17

American Forum Newbie - Sitting Out COVID-19 In Mexico 7 months 6 days ago #49255

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Hello Robertellis,

Nice to meet you , and welcome to ILK,
I know nothing about kratom in Mexico or shipping it there . I’ll ask a few friends and see if they would consider shipping there !

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, robertellis

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds