09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kratom Belly ache

Kratom Belly ache 2 weeks 21 hours ago #49351

• FusedFlora
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 514
I find that tea is much easier on my tummy... And I don't have the diamond hard ones coming out later too. I'd strongly recommend the red bubble and perfecting making kratom tea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom Belly ache 2 weeks 1 day ago #49340

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 619

slowboat wrote: Has anyone else experienced gut growls and gas from Kratom, The Doctors are taking me off of Norko after 6 years of pain med treatment.
I am at a loss, I CAN NOT LIVE in this HORRIBLE pain, in the past I have taken 4 grams of red vein and gut growl city.
open for any advise
thanks Darrell

Slowboat ,

How are you doing ? Any update on your kratom endeavor ? Any improvements?
Please let us know if the problem keeps up or if any progress is had ! Take good care !

-trying diff types and diff vendors can make a world of diff , even a great vendor with great kratom might not be great for your chemistry.... or it could just be the transitioning process.... give it time , try diff types from a few diff sources ... chances are you’ll be feeling the benefits soon enough....

Also .... because you’ve been taking meds for 6 years ... which happens to affect the same receptors as kratom,,, but more aggressively than kratom does, you may need to try a bigger dose at first until you’ve detoxed a bit from the opiates ... don’t give up or throw in the towel ... kratom is worth the work ... please check back in and we will help answer or guide you as best we can ! We’re here for you !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Kratom Belly ache 2 weeks 3 days ago #49306

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1974
Welcome to the family slowboat Darrell :-h
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Tiggermanscrat.

Kratom Belly ache 2 weeks 5 days ago #49249

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 619
Hello slowboat !! And welcome to the ILK family ,

There’s is for most folks a transitional time period when starting out with kratom. Some need to acclimate to it and then some of the issues such as headaches and constipation tend to lesson and be done with for the most part . I recommend dividing your dose into two increments at first . Also keeping more than adequately hydrated is very important . Kratom is related to the coffee shrub and tend to draw water out in the same diuretic fashion.

The good news is that for most people that choose to utilize kratom the amount of benefit most of the time far exceeds some of the discomfort that happens in the beginning or from time to time .

Even though your doctor is cutting you off from pain meds , this can truly be a blessing coinciding the stress of this happening . You get to take control of managing your pain treatment and have total power , versus a doc trying to keep his license and under prescribing pain meds to those who actually need them .

Your in great company and lots of the members here have transitioned off of meds with the help of kratom . This will take some home work and experimenting to find what works best for your chemistry.... but it truly is worth it when you find the right types , dosages and how to get the best out of it !

Others will chime in , Rob gave great advice , and has excellent kratom and other herbs to help you feeling better and closer towards success!!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Kratom Belly ache 2 weeks 5 days ago #49247

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1650
Try eating a piece of bread

Generally this will help most

Flatulence is a part of Kratom :blink: (L)

Thanx, I am sure others will respond also...

Insense1
Rob
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1.

Kratom Belly ache 2 weeks 6 days ago #49245

• slowboat
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Has anyone else experienced gut growls and gas from Kratom, The Doctors are taking me off of Norko after 6 years of pain med treatment.
I am at a loss, I CAN NOT LIVE in this HORRIBLE pain, in the past I have taken 4 grams of red vein and gut growl city.
open for any advise
thanks Darrell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds