Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anybody up for a trade? 3 months 1 week ago #49337

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1235
Bali !!! How are you ??!!!

That’s a great idea my man, as of yet ILK doesn’t have the setup for doing the trading of kratom , though it would be a great thing to have here .... the concern is possibly some folks not liking what they get in a trading scenario and having some bad feelings about it , we want to avoid that as much as possible , but what’s good for one , possibly not for another ... such is the way with kratom...as we know !

But the Double M Herbal forum has a trading section there that you need to sign up for ... but the requirements are you need to be a member for a certain amount of time to be “trusted “ in making a good trade ... I’ll leave this post here and if anyone wants to reply via PM, that’s up to you folks , but ILK won’t be held responsible for any hard feelings and please don’t post those hard feelings here if that’s the case B-) :-bd ( I have to put that out there.... just saying lol )

Good to see you brother !!!! Hope you are well ! Please don’t be a stranger :-h :silly:

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The topic has been locked.

Anybody up for a trade? 3 months 1 week ago #49336

• BaliDreamzzz
  • BaliDreamzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 178
Catch, let's trade a little that we actually like with each other, not a strand you feel is bunk for yourself but might work for others...just some good stuff!! Anybody down??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds