09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anybody up for a trade?

Anybody up for a trade? 2 weeks 1 day ago #49337

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 620
Bali !!! How are you ??!!!

That’s a great idea my man, as of yet ILK doesn’t have the setup for doing the trading of kratom , though it would be a great thing to have here .... the concern is possibly some folks not liking what they get in a trading scenario and having some bad feelings about it , we want to avoid that as much as possible , but what’s good for one , possibly not for another ... such is the way with kratom...as we know !

But the Double M Herbal forum has a trading section there that you need to sign up for ... but the requirements are you need to be a member for a certain amount of time to be “trusted “ in making a good trade ... I’ll leave this post here and if anyone wants to reply via PM, that’s up to you folks , but ILK won’t be held responsible for any hard feelings and please don’t post those hard feelings here if that’s the case B-) :-bd ( I have to put that out there.... just saying lol )

Good to see you brother !!!! Hope you are well ! Please don’t be a stranger :-h :silly:

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The topic has been locked.

Anybody up for a trade? 2 weeks 1 day ago #49336

• BaliDreamzzz
  • BaliDreamzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 176
Catch, let's trade a little that we actually like with each other, not a strand you feel is bunk for yourself but might work for others...just some good stuff!! Anybody down??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds