Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A blog article from our own ILK moderator-Paul Kemp 3 months 1 week ago #49399

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8770
I actually told my Mom that I want to get it and do so BEFORE the hoards of people get it at one time. Should I survive, I can be of help to everyone else affected due to immunity. Helping people is much healthier for me than waiting to feel unwell (or not). Plus, I feel unwell EVERY DAY and kratom is but one tool for comfort with symptoms but healthy lifestyle is by far, THE BEST MEDICINE. Stay safe and know you’re loved and cared about!

Virtual hugs all around! Love you guys xoxo
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A blog article from our own ILK moderator-Paul Kemp 3 months 1 week ago #49383

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1282

Nan70 wrote: I was going to link this too.
:lol: :)

Haha... beat ya to it B-)

Thx Nan , Huge appreciation to ILK’s one and only “lovely link lady” .... ILK is full of great info linked resources because of your link listing super powers !!! You da maeng ! :x

Where’s Bomalley? :-? Miss that lady ,
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat

A blog article from our own ILK moderator-Paul Kemp 3 months 1 week ago #49359

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
I was going to link this too.
:lol: :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

A blog article from our own ILK moderator-Paul Kemp 3 months 1 week ago #49356

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1282
Here’s a mind blowing article written by our very own Paul Kemp , ILK mod as well!!

www.diabetes-symptoms-magic.com/diabetes-symptoms-blog.html

(This article does not pertain to diabetes )

For some , this written piece may be hard to resonate with , for others ... might be more of a “ This sounds more like the truth” sort of thing than not . It’s really upto each individual make that call... I can’t deny that I really resonate with this article .

I must say that I’ve come to build quite a doubtful view on our governments credibility in matters of these kinds ... all I ask is to take a read and give yourself some time to think about it .

In a nutshell ( really nice such thing as a nutshell lol) All boils down to -“Take care of yourself , build up your immune system, and ask the hard questions “

Here’s a link on that paul posted in his article : www.lewrockwell.com/2020/02/bill-sardi/why-i-want-...-and-you-should-too/

I completely understand that this is a tough one to swallow ... but I find myself asking “what if “ type of questions to myself .

Again , I think it’s good to ask the hard questions ,

Much love and hope you are all feeling well in these times we are living in!! (L)

Take good care of yourselves and love up your family !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds