09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: PDO white bali

PDO white bali 6 days 4 hours ago #49658

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 654
Great to see you PDO! Super stoked to have you in the community =D> :-P

Damn, I’m really thinking about that white Bali now ... Might need to order some before it’s gone ... :-? One of my favorite things to do with the 90% kavalactone kava extract you carry and that I recently ordered , is to mix it with magnolia bark extract . Powerful anti anxiety and muscle relaxing qualities .

And of course kratom is always on the list B-)

Thx for being a awesome company providing stellar herbal products !

Stay tuned for a review... Almost done , nothing but good things to say :)

Take good care and love yo that family of yours , and thank Tiffany for us , that pink Bali enhanced “fibro blend “ is very special, super impressed by that one and the gold Mekong ... very good !!

Much respect

Be good brother
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PDO white bali 6 days 6 hours ago #49657

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 345
The White Bali is so good, that it's our number one best selling item on our website this month. Out of every item in our store, that item has sold more than any other item in the entire store. The batch is still here too. We have about a month left.

As for Magnolia Bark: My wife has been raving lately. We're getting a letter out today, actually. If you miss it, please sign up on our website, when you visit the website, it allows you to sign up for our newsletter. I do ads, but not many, and sometimes I send some education things that other vendors flat out DO NOT DO, such as "what it's like to be a vendor" and "how do you know, what you're getting is really Malaysian/Thai Kratom, etc?". She wishes to get the article out today which means many will miss this education piece, but I'll try and get the educational piece out on here too. She states, piperin enhances the effects of magnolia bark, magnolia is very closely related to Kratom, she she believes it may enhance Kratom. Piperin comes from black pepper. Black pepper also enhances the absorption of Curcumin (Tumiric), by 2000%. Some studies show Tumeric is good for inflammation, depression, heart disease, and more. The newsletter will have it all, we are coming out with a blend to help make everyone their healthiest. Tiff gets all the credit for this.

Take care and stay healthy, and thank you for the positive feedback, that helps our small, family-owned and operated business out.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

PDO white bali 6 days 6 hours ago #49656

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 345
Wow, thank you, Dan. I'm glad I came across this.

I've been gone from ILK for about 2 years, came across this now that we've decided we can make the time to come back, and this made my day. Yes, the White Bali is profound right now.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

PDO white bali 2 weeks 1 day ago #49441

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 654
Well heck.... thanks Dan.... now I’m suffering from my condition of major FOMO lol..!!

To date one of my favorite reds came from Jeffrey at PDO.... Red Malaysian MD....

I’ve been slacking on a few reviews , and my PDO is just about done !

They are a mighty sweet company with exceptional kratom ... I’ve sourced some fine kratom from them and have nothing but great things to say on the quality of products offered and professional and fast responding customer service . I recently ordered more of their 90% kavalactone kava extract .... really special extract ! I’ve had some amazing results with it on its own and also combined with magnolia extract... wowserz !!!

Thx for sharing your experience and I’m onboard with the level of awesomeness they maintain.

Take good care my friend..... now I’m thinking about that white Bali lol.
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

PDO white bali 2 weeks 1 day ago #49439

• Iroticiv
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Received some white Bali from PDO today and omg, it is the bomb. Jeffrey always had my favorite white bali, but this batch is freaken amazing. I do not work for PDO, and am writing this just to inform anyone who enjoys good Kratom., Especially white bali. Not really a white strain guy, more into the greens. It reminds of the 1st time I said wow to Kratom 2 years ago. Highly recommend. Peace Dan v

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds