09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49599

• DogSol
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
i see this thread got a little off topic.
but for the vaping thing, i thought of this myself. not as an origin, mind, i don't think that matters very much really. but i vape every second of the day and what worries me is that if this thing is spread through respiratory droplets, then wouldn't a cloud of vape be like spraying it out of an aerosol can? I surely hope not and i urge us all not to speak of it in public. vape and kratom are both under equal legal pressures from the narrow minded.
I heard the doctor guy on fox news say that he doubts it can be spread that way, but that vaping could make one more susceptible to a bad infection. i find both sides of that statement to be disturbingly ignorant. he clearly didn't approve of vaping but then why not go all the way alarmist on that? I mean, it seems like if you inhale a cloud into your lungs, where covid is present, then wouldn't it just HAVE to come back out in the vapor drops? well it makes enough sense to me that im going to have to alter my habits...location and frequency...
of course its also possible that some content of the vapor could have viral-cidal properties... maybe it can kill it in your lungs? combined with kratom, working together to infer total immunity.
an ecological shift, bringing down the old constructs and power structures, opening the doors for addicts to, at last, rise and claim the earth. well its worth praying for anyways. perhaps all of my bad habits could pay out for me at last?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49596

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099

Littlebear3 wrote: One thing the statistics are showing is that more men are dying of this. The assumption is that men smoke more than women. So smoking is for sure a factor.
On the bat thing: bats have the unique ability to have viruses yet they don’t get sick from them. However, viruses from bats jump to humans via another animal. With Civid19, the passing animal is thought to be a species of anteater.
Bats eat insects. Anytime a species goes extinct, there is no way to predict what the result will be. Without bats, there could be an explosion in the populations of insects they feed on. If those insect carry disease, we would see an explosion of the disease, for example malaria.

When nature gets out of balance, bad things happen.

Hmm, testosterone could be a factor.

testosterone levels in general have a direct impact on immune system strength. Men with higher testosterone levels (naturally) have a weaker immune response to the flu vaccine.

Usage of anabolic steroids which take levels far above natural state from what I can gather significantly reduce the response of your immune system.

Every study I have found shown significant immunosuppressant affects from dosages 250 and above per week. With clear immunosuppressant affects at just 250mg/2 weeks.

I'm no doctor but imo you would probably be much more likely to develop complications from Coronavirus while taking anabolic steroids. Probably on a similar level to someone who is HIV positive contracting Covid19.

thinksteroids.com/community/threads/aas-and-coronavirus.134400688/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49595

• Robie
  • Robie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1379
Hello and good evening everyone! Ustedes, señoras, se ven tan encantadoras como las rosas en mayo. Y los caballeros de la ILK son galantes y nobles como siempre! I could not agree more with much of the comments I have read. Especially Nan and here epic comment! It shows great wisdom, courage, common sense, and a devotion to truth: Bill Gates IS a monster!!! Where is that big bad brain of his when it's important!!! (I wonder how much money he PAID Netflix to air that odious propagandized dreck called a documentary)?

Be blessed everyone. I think very fondly of you all,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49593

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 430
One thing the statistics are showing is that more men are dying of this. The assumption is that men smoke more than women. So smoking is for sure a factor.
On the bat thing: bats have the unique ability to have viruses yet they don’t get sick from them. However, viruses from bats jump to humans via another animal. With Civid19, the passing animal is thought to be a species of anteater.
Bats eat insects. Anytime a species goes extinct, there is no way to predict what the result will be. Without bats, there could be an explosion in the populations of insects they feed on. If those insect carry disease, we would see an explosion of the disease, for example malaria.

When nature gets out of balance, bad things happen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Babel-17

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49585

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
I’m sending a pigeon with a note your way Laurie , it reads “ much love “ :)

I’m happy we are closer than not , same town , same side of town even !

It’s a interesting time ( to say the least lol)
Like you mentioned ... great opportunity to bond with our cell mates I mean our family members lol !!

There’s a meme , A question being asking
“ if you you have to go into quarantine would you choose option a) to be quarantined with your wife and children ?
Or option b) .... the man says B before even hearing what it was lol!!! Don’t know if I’m the only one that finds that extremely funny but I cracked up big time !!

I’m finding that the more I can laugh , at this ( as scary and worrisome as it is ) , the better my headspace and body feels ....

Laughter is top notch medicine , along with kratom !! IMO anyways B-) (c) (L)

Stay lovely Laurie :x
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49582

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8697
Mom and I are having a bit of CRAZY. Just the usual, only moreso. It’s still a very special time to enjoy our relationship, together. And, the stars are aligned. If she had seen how far the washing machine “jumped”, it may have sent her over the edge for the day. I haven’t seen it jump that far since the last disaster in ‘89! It’s SUPER LOUD and very old and we are so lucky it works. We have beds to rest our heads on, a bit of kratom for the sore body (back to the same as pre-pandemic).

But, yeah. It’s coming and we will notice. My dr replied to a question I had, in person. I was glad to have the opportunity to tell her thanks and how much I love her. Then automated emails followed with cancellations galore.

Scary. I’m glad we are both here together (but not), Brandon.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49581

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Puffing on my vape as I read this .. doh :pinch:

The truth of the matter , if you can think it , it’s in all likeliness possible ...

Hope that’s not the case with my vape apparatus ... :-? So far so good ... this is much more than meets the eye imo, wishing that through all this virus situation that we transcend to a better way , with each other , our family, the way we move through this world ...

What a precious gift to have a ticket to living a life and this depth of understanding called Consciousness, .....

at times like this , I ask myself .... “ what would Buddha do?

Hope the day treats everyone in a lovely way , it’s takes a certain something to remove our faces from the pile of proverbial “$hit”.... and another something to even know that that’s what our faces are in to begin with ! Lol

Much love , big smiles , great kratom.
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 1 month 4 weeks ago #49575

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8697
Now this was an interesting rabbit hole! I don’t know how I missed the correlation between ecigs and this. Both are respiratory attacks...

Thanks for the update on your wife and daughter, Jayisk. Hopefully more recovering is ahead.

Always cheers me up to visit in the forum a bit. Helps me to NOT TOUCH MY FACE :-o
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 2 months 14 hours ago #49551

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Nan,
Yet another very good video. He also seems very intelligent and has good reasoning and logic.
And he speaks Chinese. That couldn't have been easy to learn. :-?

Jayisk,
Glad to hear that your daughter is feeling a little better. I pray it stays that way and that your wife also gets better.

Bats are actually very good to have around. The eat tons of insects, especially mosquitoes.
I see them a lot at night when my wife and I go out for walks around dusk.

blog.nwf.org/2013/10/10-reasons-you-should-love-bats/
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID 19 and it's relationship to eCigarettes 2 months 15 hours ago #49549

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 612
Hey Robie always enjoy your train of thought. E-cigs.., who know anything is possible. As I mentioned the other day the movie 12 Monkeys.
They claim they have tracked down patient 0 in China. Was a shrimp delivery person that was in that crazy animal market over there.
And thanks Nan70 for letting me know its also a tv series. I see they have 4 sessions on hulu. That means I will be up to 3 or 4 in the morning
binge watching.
I am the type that says this is the last episode and next thing I know its why past my bedtime. I am going to watch the 3rd session of Ozark
before I start on the 12 monkeys.

Well Robie we have been told that Sars and the Covid virus both came from bats. Maybe they should do something about bats. Such as getting rid of all them
before they kill us all. Dont think they have any benefit to us humans besides something cool to look at in a zoo.
And chimpanzee, monkeys and apes have the SIV which turned into HIV in humans.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support for my wife and child. As always this is the best forum when you need support
or someone to listen to what you are going through.
Wife still is feeling ill. Daughter is better then the other day. But if she does have the virus
it tends to do that. You may feel ok when you get up and then like a truck hit you later on.
Hopefully she just has a cold. But again testing is so backed up we wont know.
Wife has been taking my kids temp. every couple of hours and watching her and
my other two closely.
Yeah Laurie California is another hot spot. So continue to stay locked in and the same for your mom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by jayisk.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds