Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Enhanciosa still up? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49630

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
I’ve heard some negative things about this storage fellow . That when some folks accused this person of running a scam , that in fact was the case for a handful of people who gave money and recieved nothing ... so I would avoid this person altogether!!!! There’s many great vendors I can personally suggest to you , and all great humans that care about quality kratom and service, and I scam . I’ll look for the posts from Double M Herbals about folks reporting this guy as a scammer ... I can’t personally verify this , better safe than sorry !

Edit : I’m going to remove that thread , based on these inconsistencies and risk factors involved , I dont want anyone to be scammed ... cause I love you all :x
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Geterdone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: For the right reasons ..!!..

Enhanciosa still up? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49627

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
Good. Nothing fresh. Lots of people had difficulty over the years because they do ghosting every few months without notice. But, they come back eventually!

You can private message the guy with the mother lode, lol, storage unit and see if he replies. Also, reply on that thread, so he will get an email notification from here. I’ll be interested in how that’s going also.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Geterdone, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Enhanciosa still up? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49625

• Geterdone
  • Geterdone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Laurie,
I didn't find much on Kratom Crazy while searching but did come across some posts by a guy named
Storageunitsomething . He apparently purchased a storage unit full of kratom and was looking into how
to unload it. Do you know if he is still trying to sell his windfall , or just what happened with all of his "mother lode"
as I like to call it?
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Enhanciosa still up? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49618

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
Do a SEARCH on this website to read up on Kratom Crazy and their “colorful “ history over the years. It’s all over the map - not all bad.

Glad you found this forum to check vendors out. Lots of actual truth - propaganda free (so far).

There are a lot of active discount codes for help with buying (basically coupons). A search for THOSE is here and if not,

Hope you get some relief. The whole world has anxiety. Finally they know what we deal with.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Geterdone, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Enhanciosa still up? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49617

• Geterdone
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Somethingsacred, First of all, thanks for going to work today, I hope you are able to do so from the safety
of your own home.
I couldn't get onto the Enhanciosa site yesterday so I ordered from Kratom Crazy as I wanted to use a coupon
that was about to expire. Crazy's product has been mostly good, with the exception of one out of the 4 items
received that didn't work too well.
I am now able to get onto the Enhanciosa site but don't know if the coupon I have has already expired??
When ordering from Enhanciosa in the past I've found that their White Kapuas works the best for me. I am recently
retired and going a bit stir crazy and have found that some kratom's really help to relieve the anxiety.
If you have found one strain/color that works better than most, let me know.
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Enhanciosa still up? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49597

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
I just went to their site , all looks up and running ... probably was a tech issue...

What do you plan on ordering ? I’ve purchased a handful of times from Joel , I think it was the white JKMD that was impressive for me ...

Nice to see you again getterdone, hope you are doing well !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Geterdone

Enhanciosa still up? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49588

• Geterdone
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Everyone,
I've been trying all day to get on the Enhanciosa web site, to no avail. Does anyone know if they are still in business, out of business,
temporary website problem, or just what? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds