Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Tennessee! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49734

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Very well put Pharmacy Dropout!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from Tennessee! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49716

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Greetings,

Welcome to the community. I'm glad you found us. Knowing down to the month how long you've had a relationship with Kratom shows me that it's had a strong effect on your life. We have some things in common. I have heard the same success stories in life, and I also do not enjoy drinking either these days. There is something about plain leaf that makes life worth living. There is a sense of well-being in my opinion. Drinking seems to taint that, and leaf enhances it, it has a balancing effect, in my opinion. I sympathize with you when you speak of anxiety, isn't it funny how our emotions get tied into it? Once our anxiety is relieved, it seems like we're more functional and less emotional, and therefore, we get more out of life. This higher standard of life gets passed onto others too, like our family and friends, esp. our nuclear family. In essence, I feel that Kratom brings out the best in us. That is my opinion.

Also, vendors cannot talk about consumption or make, or infer medical claims, which is why I cannot share the things we have in common as clearly as I wish I could. This tidbit will come in handy down the road.

Welcome to the forum!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Hello from Tennessee! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49712

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Hi there Ladydaze Chris!

This forum is very much alive and active but its always nice to have new people coming in. Im new myself. I dont know anyone that uses kratom except here. Its also a life saver for me, my life has improved substantially since i discovered the leaf. How much do you take? 15 gpd personally, in 3 servings

You will like it here, and as of now its the only place we can gather..!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from Tennessee! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49694

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 598
Hello Chris, I'm originally from TN as well, near Cookeville!

I'm glad you brought up how kratom has helped you reduce the need for alcohol of other things, folks often focus on how it makes them feel. I'm glad you've found something that works for you and glad you've walked into this community.

Hello from Tennessee! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49682

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4424
hi Christopher!

glad you found us. and signed up! you will like it here. very homey. we talk open and honesty about kratom and other herbals, and just life in general. please ask away if you have any questions. theres a great approved vendor, oties that has a recipe on their site for kratom honey balls. pretty easy to make. I put em in a baggie or zip baggie and freeze them.

or, if you like taking good fats with your kratom, I melt coconut oil and put weighed kratom in candy molds. mix, and freeze. pop out. I usually cap my own, but I was waiting on a shipment and had to get crafty.

either way im rambling lol.. if you have any questions or need advice on vendors, let us know!

Hello from Tennessee! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49680

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Lazydaze!!!

Great introduction my friend!!!
Welcome to the ILK community/ family , awesome to have you !!

I feel the same way about kratom. After my first week of a every regimen, I stopped taking my antidepressants, the week after my anxiety meds .... a few months in I stopped smoking ganja . I have zero desire for opiates , where as before kratom is always welcome it in my life , kratom is the best herbal tool that helps with my ailments , better than any other herb or medication I’ve tried .

We have some amazing vendors here . You can search in the “find a vendor rate a vendor “ in the index section . Some reviews and folks personal accounts of various vendors .

Hope you enjoy your time here , please don’t hesitate to ask about anything , great members / vendors that are very knowledgeable and compassionate!

Take good care and nice to meet you

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Hello from Tennessee! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49679

• Lazydaze
  • Lazydaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello everyone. I'm a new member to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to being an active user of the site. My name is Christopher. I have been an everyday kratom user for two years and three months. When I discovered kratom I had always heard about it online, but I had never actually been in contact with it until a local headshop in my area began selling it. I purchased a bag of 65 capsules for around 35 dollars (which at the time I didn't realize was insanely overpriced, but oh well) and I began giving it a go. instantly I was shocked by how something like this could be legal because it worked so so well. I began using kratom on a very daily basis from that point on and eventually the craving to drink alcohol, or even smoke weed, completely went away. it's like I didn't even think about it. Mainly because I never wanted to be drunk off my ass or high out of my mind, I just wanted something to calm my anxiety and help with my mood swings, and kratom did that and more for me. It was a wonderful discovery. The more I used kratom, the more I experimented with different strains until I found the brands/strains that really felt like they were made for me and I stuck with them. I see alot of bad press on kratom, especially where i'm from and I can't disagree more because kratom has been a lifesaver for me. I take kratom twice a day (once in the morning and once in the afternoon) and I would take kratom any day over taking benzos from a doctor to manage my anxiety. I can truly say kratom has been a lifesaver to me and to even compare it as being as dangerous as something like heroin, morphine, etc is a very far reach. very far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds