Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Is Motark Best back in business? 6 months 2 weeks ago #49754

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hey friend, Usually only ILK vendor coupons get passed around here . But maybe some one has one from Motark for you ? I’ll see what I can find !

I’ve never tried their kratom, so can’t recommend any strains or add any thoughts ... but I’ve read good things about them 2-3 years ago.... so there’s that . Places like Reddit, or Double M Herbal.... forget which one.

You might want to Take a look at the vendor list here, great companies . Awesome owners ... never tried a ILK vendor I didn’t truly enjoy and appreciate the quality and customer service .

Please let us know if you end up trying them ...or end up going with another .... and if I find out anything I’ll share it here :-bd

Take good care , great to see you !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Motark Best back in business? 6 months 3 weeks ago #49739

• MBerk69$
  • MBerk69$'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
So what was the verdict on the Motark return? Is he still in business? How does the quality compare to before? The website seems rather primitive and only has 9 strains listed. What are his best strains in the White and Green variety? I’m interested in giving him a try since the relaunch. He seems to have been back in biz for about a year now but I don’t see much in the way of reviews anywhere. Any advice or suggestions? Maybe a coupon code for ILK members?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds