Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi from Tx! 6 months 2 weeks ago #49803

• Iroticiv
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Welcome. Name is Dan. 62 year old husband and father of four. Wife and I been using Kratom now for two years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi from Tx! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49767

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Welcome to ILK Ryleeismylife82,

Happy to have you and stoked you found us B-)

Shaun of Fused Flora , one of our great vendors here said it ..... this a fabulous community of compassionate ,helpful and wise folks !

4 kids !!! I’m part of that same club, 3 boys and a girl , ages 5,9,10 & 17.

I’ve had the same benefits from kratom, I dropped the anti anxiety , anti depressants thx to kratom.And never feel the need for pain meds to help with chronic pain, kratom truly is miraculous and gave me a new lease on life , so grateful for this wonderful leaf and a very special community of diff but likeminded friends !

Please , let us know if you need anything , have any questions... we are here to help and learn with/ from each other !

Take good care (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Hi from Tx! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49764

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 598

ryleeismylife82 wrote: Just wanted to introduce myself, so relieved to find a place where I can ask questions and interact with fellow kratom lovers! I'm Angela, a 37 yr old stay at home mom with 4 beautiful children! I started trying kratom this last year and it's been a god send! It helps with my pain and depression; also gives me the energy I need! I'm interested in finding some top notch vendors and having a support system when it comes to Kratom!

Welcome to a great community of folks that are here to help. The find a vendor/rate a vendor section has a wealth of information and one can check out the approved vendors for some vetted ones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hi from Tx! 6 months 3 weeks ago #49763

• ryleeismylife82
  • ryleeismylife82's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Just wanted to introduce myself, so relieved to find a place where I can ask questions and interact with fellow kratom lovers! I'm Angela, a 37 yr old stay at home mom with 4 beautiful children! I started trying kratom this last year and it's been a god send! It helps with my pain and depression; also gives me the energy I need! I'm interested in finding some top notch vendors and having a support system when it comes to Kratom!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, FusedFlora, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds