Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Any Kratom Users In Hospital with Covid 19 7 months 2 weeks ago #49784

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 468
I was hospitalized with pneumonia a couple months ago. When it hit and I went to the ER, I didn’t think to pack Kratom. Not being able to breathe is very distracting.
Considering the range of symptoms it would be hard to say much about how Kratom might help. When you are at the point of being hospitalized with respiratory distress, you don’t stop to think about Kratom.
Also when hospitalized, they are very strict about what you ingest. In my case I had zero opportunity to take anything beyond what was delivered in my little paper cup. Also, I was too out of it to think about getting anything else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Kratom Users In Hospital with Covid 19 7 months 2 weeks ago #49778

• kratering
  • kratering's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 592
I was curious if anyone on this board or anyone you know who is a Kratom User is in the Hospital with Covid 19.

I recently have been sick and Kratom did a great job of alleviating symptoms and if it was Covid19 it hasn't progressed to my lungs.
I'm on almost 3 weeks now so almost ouf of danger if it is Covid 19,

So I'm very curious if Kratom users are contracting Covid 19 and landing in Hospital.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds