Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom Vendor here! 7 months 1 week ago #49970

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey PA botanicals!

so glad you are 'on here'. your ears must have been ringing for a long time! considering you are an OG company around here. nan70 always promotes you! with your quality, we know its deserved. ive had a variety of your greens, reds, and your champagne blend. always happy! ( even liked blending your red and green! )

nice to see vendors sharing more on here, when you have time of course. im sure you are busy right now like others.

either way, thank you and stay safe!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom Vendor here! 7 months 1 week ago #49934

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9127
Thanks for the post, PA Botanicals,

I recently took advantage of your special on capsules that I think Tiggermanscrat (Don) pointed out. I’m too messy to even attempt capping my own, especially in such a small space as I am now living in A LOT. The deal was great and Jessica G contacted me on how to speed up order processing if I needed to speed up shipping of my order (because I used e check). I didn’t need to rush things along, but that service is very cool and I’ll be sure to share my experience with others. Tell Jessica THANK YOU!

Thanks for posting a discount code!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom Vendor here! 7 months 1 week ago #49919

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Thanks brother man ! I’ve been pretty ok through this craziness ... but I’m ready for it to be over ..!! The only cool thing about this is how little traffic there is ... it’s like Santa Cruz in the 70’s( heard a older gentleman say ....) I wasn’t born yet :whistle: but it’s one positive .... work hasn’t changed that much , except gloves and mask every time I go into a customers house ... and getting off a hr or two on a reg basis ...

Much love to you and Liz !

How are you sister Nan? Much love my friend >:D (L)

PAB.... been in the need to try list for a while ... looking forward to it !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Kratom Vendor here! 7 months 1 week ago #49917

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2046
Hey PAB,
Because of the good reviews here on ILK you were the 2nd vendor I tried when I started my kratom journey a year ago.
I got your Red Fibro blend and curiosity sampler.
In fact in the past week I have gone back into my ZAPs and brought the Red fibro and white kapuas out to retry.
Both are excellent for me at the lower 1g doses I am taking now.
The white kapuas gave me the kick in the behind I needed to work from home and not goof off. :lol:

Hey Nan and Brandon :-h >:D
I pray you, and the rest of the ILK family , are well and staying safe.

Don :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom Vendor here! 7 months 1 week ago #49916

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Welcome to ILK PA Botanical!!

I’ve heard great things about you from Nan and other members here ..... great to have you in the family :-bd =D> :-P

It’s only a matter of time before I place a order , take care and hope to see you guys around !! B-)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Kratom Vendor here! 7 months 1 week ago #49910

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4071
Hello welcome to the forum,
We have shown your store some love in reviews, I occasionally post in your FB group.
My favs from Pa are Emerald Green and Green Borneo.

Take care glad you are still shipping with the lock down measures. I am a fellow Penn person but I live too far to consider driving to the store. Well back to more of nothing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom Vendor here! 7 months 1 week ago #49908

• PaBotanicals00
  • PaBotanicals00's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Located in the Pittsburgh Area. Kratom & CBD, plus more. Wholesale available
  • Thank you received: 10
Hey all!

We're PA Botanicals... a family owned and ran Kratom/botanicals retailer/Wholesaler located just north of Pittsburgh, PA. We've been in business for about 5 years and we've enjoyed every minute of it and it's growth. We also provide Kratom to over 50 shops across the U.S.

Not going to ramble on and on through here... visit us and give us a try! Members of this group get 20% off! Just use Promo Code ILOVEKRATOM

Oh, and be sure to sign up for our newsletters and rewards account so you can earn points to save money.

www.Pabotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds