Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50082

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Hello Don. How are you doing? I'm sorry about your monitor! I have always been a slave to the ludicrous. Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Be blessed,

Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50079

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045

Robie wrote: Hello everyone. I wear a mask and those plastic Groucho Marx glasses and nose and I live alone! My television and computer screen are always watching and I don't want to get in trouble with the "Orwellian" virus police.

Be blessed,

Robie

Thanks for making me laugh Robie,
I was drinking coffee when I read this and now it is on the computer screen and in my nose. :lol:

>:D
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Robie

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50072

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4424
Robie you are too cute. I can see you with the glasses lol..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50071

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
Laurie! Hello you! How are you? Hey! I agree with you. I'm going to go out on a limb and call these flatulent, verboten loving, flummery spewing, self important wannabees just what I think they are. MASK Nazi's!!! They feel they have the responsibility to save their fellow man (whom they really deep down don't like anyway) from the ravishes of nature. They want everyone to stay healthy so there are more people whom they can make miserable. You can't tame nature. It will always find a way to break free of any hubris mankind shackles to it! Maybe these mask Nazi's are miserable by nature?

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50070

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
I’m not anti-mask. I totally do my best and pack them with me for any social activity like getting essential supplies. I’m just disturbed by the drive of society looking to tell other people what to do. Everyone is home and deciding how society should behave.

There are narcs here! People who are doing essential work are being reported to the police. The the police come tell the narc why someone else’s work is essential, and repeat.

Anyway, I’ll cool my jets and just be glad Renee is much too busy with her awesome order and is healthy and well - the ultimate goal we all share.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50066

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello everyone. I wear a mask and those plastic Groucho Marx glasses and nose and I live alone! My television and computer screen are always watching and I don't want to get in trouble with the "Orwellian" virus police.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50056

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4424
lol laurie you are so right. you crack me up! mask police.... haha theyre turning a lot of people into narcs.

as of tonight my state you HAVE to wear a mask while out and about with others. you know how many people I see with dirty masks? gross... id rather no mask. gives people a false sense of security. if all goes as planned, ill be back to work in a month ( or 2 at the latest.. I hope! ) and then it will be hitting the ground running!

ive cleaned just about everywhere at least once, whipped up many crazy meals, even lots of baking.. even with walking and work outs, I still gained back all the weight I had lost..jeesh I hope my work clothes fit!

you will be sitting precious fur babies before you know it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50051

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Me too, I hope Renee is stoked with her order , really would love to hear from her to know .. because we care . Would be nice to have a positive instead of a negative :whistle: we shall see ?

Yeah. The only time I wear a mask is when I go into customers homes , whether they are wearing one or not , most don’t ... I do because I go into so many peoples homes, it’s such a trip to be a masked plumber hahaha , I’m lacking a cape , but my super power..... my kratom B-) that’d make for one heck of a super hero lol!

Thank you Laurie!

Santa Cruz has such a low “recording” of virus positive cases ... I’m sure there’s more , but even that compared to so many other spots , all in all ( despite the lack of fun and def not lacking major inconvenience, huge understatement lol) we held down the SC fort pretty well!

Mask police ? Dang , folks getting upset 50’ away for not wearing a mask ? That’s intense , a lot of intensity ... I can grasp the concern ... I’m ready for this to be more of a distant memory than one we still trying to navigate :pinch:

Thank goodness for this community and the best herbal tool one could ask for !

And your friendship tops it off beautifully Laurie. >:D

Much love and respect big sis ..!!..!!..

Thx for all that you do for ILK and the greater kratom community :-bd
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50049

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
Yeah, lots of local infighting about mask wearing. Those that insist OTHER PEOPLE do. If they wear theirs properly, they should not necessarily need to tell OTHER PEOPLE what to do. I’ll be glad when people mind their own business and the mask police can chill. I’m not wearing one to walk by myself outdoors within fifty feet or more from their home they are sitting in. My “respiratory particles” cannot possibly reach that far!

Yup, looks like we are at the end of the virus, but I’m not convinced that we are getting out of this wave with 2 deceased.. Still no sign of tests round these parts. But, I’m done and ready to eat out, drive around and check out the surf!

Yeah, hopefully Renee is much too busy enjoying the goods she ordered! They only come back to complain, it seems, lol (nothing personal, Renee, huge generalization)

Sending virtual hugs across town to you, sweet brother on the west side. The East side loves a good plumber with kratom! ,
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #50047

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Hey Laurie , hows it going amiga ?

I left her a PM but haven’t received a response yet, I hope she checks in here to let us know if her package arrived . Don’t know if no news is good news , but I hope since we haven’t heard back, her order arrived .... if I hear anything I’ll let y’all know B-)

In a diff note , I’m ready to get back to some normalcy, whatever normalcy is lol, feels like this virus is shifting gears ... beaches and parks opening back up... so that’s a good sign !

Hope the day was a.good one for all of you :) (L)

Sweet dreams (L) (c) (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds